Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Little attractive things.

2»

Comments

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112

Try having a girl talk dirty to you in French.  If that ain't one of the most sexy things I have ever heard... Je ne sai pas.

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by Lanmoragon
    Originally posted by dekron
    Originally posted by Gideon
    -when they apologize.That's not attractive, that's a miracle.

A very rare miracle it seems...

The Only time Girls apologize is in Japaneez animation

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Orcc
    Originally posted by Tool2
    Your starting to scare me. MY sig can explain You once againimage

Since you started posting, you know 95% of your few posts have stated that someone (which may or may not now include me) indicate someone as being a tool?

Also, 99.99% of the things pictured in your sig aren't even tools.

Lol. That's what I was thinking. Didn't know nuts and bolts consisted of "tools". And agree on his tool posts I do (holy crap, i'm turning into yoda). He needs to stop posting people are tools. It's not offensive, it's F'ing annoying.

• CrackerCracker Member Posts: 54

Ok, I know this is a little weird, and I dont know why but....

When I walk into our bedroom and Dekron is on the computer playing Battlefield Vietnam and has his headset on...hes all talking in this deep voice...its soooo sexy, I just want to ... well you get the point.

imageimageimage

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by Cracker
    Ok, I know this is a little weird, and I dont know why but....
    When I walk into our bedroom and Dekron is on the computer playing Battlefield Vietnam and has his headset on...hes all talking in this deep voice...its soooo sexy, I just want to ... well you get the point.
    imageimageimage

To sum this all up, don't be on Dekron's team when playing Battlefield 1942 because he won't be paying much attention.

:)

I like a girl that's professionally dressed (Not a professional hooker, mind you, I mean like wearing business attire) wearing a skirt and stockings. Not panty hose, but stockings so when they sit down or something, you can barely catch a glimps of the top design part of it. Mmm.. that'll do it every time.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by Lanmoragon

Originally posted by dekron

Originally posted by Gideon
    -when they apologize.
    That's not attractive, that's a miracle.

A very rare miracle it seems...

LOL... oh you guys suck SO BAD !!! image

Anyways, the little things that attract me to a guy would be:

- A guy with a sense of style. he doesn't have to be dressed in the best clothes, or have everything brand new and perfect all the time but it's nice to see a guy that's conscious about the style he puts out there.

- Self Assurance sans EGO !. There's absolutely nothing sexier then a guy that is self aware and self confident but without a giant head floating about in space filled with self inflated hot air.

- Smells Yummy. Sorry guys, put away your thoughts that the car is going to do it for you... best way to get a girls attention when your in close proximity, smell good and see how much closer she gets ;). Meh.. works on me anyways !

- Put away the Pig and be a Gentlemen. As much as I like to think myself a modern female, I pay my own way through school, have two jobs, my own place, into computers/games, depend on nobody but myself and etc. Even though I make a considerable effort towards all these things, there's just something about a guy that you dont know in a public place that will wait for you to get to the door so he can hold it open for you, or open a car door for you, or hail you a cab, or call's you miss, the list keeps going but you get it.

Fact is, there is a huge depreciation of gentlemen and nice guys now days, which is such a shame because this is probably by far my favorite little attractive thing.

• CrackerCracker Member Posts: 54
    Oh and by the way guys...we apologize when were wrong, its just that it doesnt happen very often.

• SexiLexi_FFSexiLexi_FF Member Posts: 94

Well, I'm only 12 so, mine won't matter much. It's just a 4 letter abbreviation and 5 things.

H.E.F.I.

which stands for sexy HAIR, very ENERGETIC, has a good sense of humor- is very FUNNY, and the "i", is for INTELLIGENCE.

Those are the things that stand out first. Other than that...

-sometimes they  tilt their head and look up at you with a smile and glossy eyes

-when they let me run my hands thru their hair

-if they run their fingers thru my hair

-before or after kissing nibbling on my lip

-and when they mess with buttons on my shirts or the buckle on my belts

I think all of these are pretty damn sexy.image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that you're hiding things
    using gentle words to shelter me
    your words were like a dream
    but dreams could never form me...
    Not that easily

I acted so distant then
    didn't say good-bye before you left
    but I was listening
    you'll fight your battles far from me...
    Far too easily Save your tears Cause I'll come back
    -Final Fantasy

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by SexiLexi_FF
    Well, I'm only 12 so, mine won't matter much. It's just a 4 letter abbreviation and 5 things.
    H.E.F.I.
    which stands for sexy HAIR, very ENERGETIC, has a good sense of humor- is very FUNNY, and the "i", is for INTELLIGENCE.
    -sometimes they tilt their head and look up at you with a smile and glossy eyes
    -if they run their fingers thru my hair
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and you wonder why people think you're a guy.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by Cracker
    Oh and by the way guys...we apologize when were wrong, its just that it doesnt happen very often.

BULLLLLL

Girls are wrong ALLL THE TIME>..... it's just you guys are soo good at making it seem right ::::16::
    And most guys are either to dumb to realize or to lazy to challenge it.

I'm alittle bit of both ::::22::

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218
    Heheheh...To be honest I never notice little things only the big picture, I am also very blunt and straight forward so that would explain why I am throughly hated... But hell I think its funny

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Eyes.

I love girls with great eyes.

Eyes you look at and you just.... not sure how to put it without being excessivly sappy

but girls with great eyes make me die. (in a nice way a'course)

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Originally posted by SexiLexi_FF

H.E.F.I.
    which stands for sexy HAIR, very ENERGETIC, has a good sense of humor- is very FUNNY, and the "i", is for INTELLIGENCE.
    -sometimes they  tilt their head and look up at you with a smile and glossy eyes
    -if they run their fingers thru my hair

12 year olds are weird.
  • matttan8989matttan8989 Member Posts: 64

When they exist nearby.

If it's got blood, I can kill it.