Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Game you've been waiting for.

goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

Just found this game via the Escapist.

It has brilliantly managed to solve just about every single problem in modern-day gaming by replacing them by ponycorns.

Combining an edgy art style with a deep engaging storyline that delves into the depths of human psychology and providing challenging yet extremely fun gameplay that relies on the innovative use of your problem solving skills.

So if you wish to behold this miracle of gaming as well as find out what exactly ponycorns are then I urge you to play this game. But be warned, future games can only dissapoint after this masterpiece. There's no way but down from here.

We are the bunny.
Resistance is futile.
''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
(")("),,(")("),(")(")

Comments

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

No words can convey the amount of awesome that that game has.

• frlifrli Member Posts: 3

Yeah, the donate button is awesomeness pure, no doubt. Anyone can see anything without donating yet? Not that I mind to spend $1, but kinda reluctant to post my cc info just about everywhere just to see a game about ponycorns.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Ponnycorns!!!!

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

Possibly the next Peter Molyneux? ... Petra I mean

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

TRUE EPIC GAME EXPERIENCE! I WANNA SUBSCRIBE!

• IfeedtrollsIfeedtrolls Member Posts: 122

Going to make me wet my pants thinking of Pcorns. I shall donate and play, soon enough, when I have time to again :)

• ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

I suffered played through 2 Rainbows. 

Can anyone beat that? :-P

• VenDyneVenDyne Member Posts: 51

That has the most awesome storyline ever. The music was great too, and it had an amazing graphics style that'd give Blade and Soul a run for its money.

Sturgeon's Law: "90% of everything is crud."

• goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

Originally posted by Ifeedtrolls

Going to make me wet my pants thinking of Pcorns. I shall donate and play, soon enough, when I have time to again :)

Originally posted by frli

Yeah, the donate button is awesomeness pure, no doubt. Anyone can see anything without donating yet? Not that I mind to spend $1, but kinda reluctant to post my cc info just about everywhere just to see a game about ponycorns.

You don't need to donate to play. It's just that the game loads quite slowly ( I don't think 5-year olds get good servers in this cruel, cruel world ) and since there's probably a few websites linking to this there's bound to be a decent amount of traffic.

Just open it in one tab and come back to it later, should be loaded by then.

And I'm happy to say that I did complete the game and all raindbows. It's one of the more challenging games I've played. Especially getting the key to the dinosaur cage proved to be what's possibly one of the most difficult encounters in the history of gaming.

The final plot twist is also quite something. I thought KotOR has a good twist at the end, but this beats everything.

We are the bunny.
    Resistance is futile.
    ''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
    ( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
    (")("),,(")("),(")(")

• MightyBeeMightyBee Member Posts: 43

Ponycorns! Wow, this is sooo sweet, I have no words! Sissy is great  and so is her daddy!!!