Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videos - Day 1, 3rd CBT of ArcheAge

RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175

I am sorry that i will just give a link, because it is impossible to list and update them on each website i post this in.

The link i am giving you is a gallery of many day 1 archeage videos, and is updated as soon as i find new videos.

Check them here!

Comments

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

err, ugh, hmm. I'll get back with have lots of stuff to look at.

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Actually loving the vids, weird eh. Curious cat lol.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802

Really recommend going through some of the gameplay videos on AAportal.net, very nice indeed :P

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Ultra high quality game play videos in 1080p makes my mouth water.image

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

All i can say is OMG!!!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• NeVeRLiFtNeVeRLiFt Member UncommonPosts: 380

holy shit!

ArcheAge looks amazing, I want to play it so bad!

Please bring it to North America!!!

Played: MCO - EQ/EQ2 - WoW - VG - WAR - AoC - LoTRO - DDO - GW/GW2 - Eve - Rift - FE - TSW - TSO - WS - ESO - AA - BD
    Playing: Sims 3 & 4, Diablo3 and PoE
    Waiting on: Lost Ark
    Who's going to make a Cyberpunk MMO?

• chiksochikso Member Posts: 150

That horse video was pretty amazing, the animations are greatly improved from older builds.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

it's looking good to me!

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

awesome

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Everything graphically looks fantastic,  though I was hoping for something a little different in regards to combat,  but overall it looks good.

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Awesome! Thanks for that link Romtim, certainly am keeping an eye on it image

Watching the video makes me want to play it right away, damn, waiting for new MMO's to arrive can be long

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095

Looks like XL Games are trying to out do NC Soft and GW2. Both games have a similar look and feel to them. I guess for me, i just don't get into climbing tree's and or cutting them down. The game itself looks really good though, just i guess not my cup of tea anymore, being set in that type of fantasy setting. i just still have the feeling that even with all the sandbox elements thrown in, i don't see it being a huge and popular game here in NA.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by musicmann
    Looks like XL Games are trying to out do NC Soft and GW2. Both games have a similar look and feel to them. I guess for me, i just don't get into climbing tree's and or cutting them down. The game itself looks really good though, just i guess not my cup of tea anymore, being set in that type of fantasy setting. i just still have the feeling that even with all the sandbox elements thrown in, i don't see it being a huge and popular game here in NA.

Im hoping this game draws in older rp'ers. Might not be as big of a draw as gw2 and tor but thats just fine with me.
  • lifehuelifehue Member Posts: 77

Very nice, I'm looking forward for this game!

Thanks for sharing!

• BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

Originally posted by MMO.Maverick

Awesome! Thanks for that link Romtim, certainly am keeping an eye on it image

Watching the video makes me want to play it right away, damn, waiting for new MMO's to arrive can be long

This this this!

He who keeps his cool best wins.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

looks really good so far

• holifeetholifeet Member Posts: 532

Korea must be a politer society than us in the UK. I was watching the elf female character creation video and was a bit alarmed by what I saw on the girl's forehead at around 1:10.

I say alarmed. I had a chuckle really. image

That aside, it looks bloody amazing. I am genuinely impressed. I'm not normally a fan of the Asian style character models, but these look very nice. I don't undertsand the need to have them slanting all the time though. Is Korea on a slope?

All hail the Pixel, for it is glorious Orange!
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Those environments are stunning.

• holifeetholifeet Member Posts: 532

I love this video that I happened across on YouTube - talk about nine lives, this cat just used two! I think she was cheated though.

That cityscape (feel a bit odd using that for a place rather small) is amazing. There's some odd block effects in the grassland areas outside the city but I suppose that must be down the recording or merely draw distances not fully worked on yet. Maybe it's something else.

The last little bit of the video shows the character in front of some lovely looking steps. It's the little things that make a game.

All hail the Pixel, for it is glorious Orange!
  • GoggyGoggy Member Posts: 84

Graphically stunning, environments look beautiful, amazing ambient sounds. and some really cool music with vocals aswell.

Unfortunately gameplay looks very average!

Really hope there is a lot more to it than what we have seen so far( i know there's housing, ship battles, seiges and so forth) just would like to see a bit more innovation in the questing/combat parts of it.

Still, they have plenty of time to improve it.