Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate Beta Key Requests and Links

AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please place key requests and links for keys in this thread. We'd like to keep everything organized and in a central spot so people can find what they need. Thanks.

Thanks to Blackfire1 for this info:

Go on their main site, log in, and click the "gates of hell" icon. Then apply. I haven't heard of ONE person not getting in.

access is linked to the account. No need to use a key.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Comments

• adamlotus75adamlotus75 Member UncommonPosts: 387

I'd love a key if anyone has a spare.

Thanks.

• DasiousDasious Member UncommonPosts: 6

I would love a beta key as well. If anyone has a spare key, I would gladly and appreciatively accept!

• daemonnnndaemonnnn Member Posts: 30

I'm definetly interested!!

• ClaesClaes Member CommonPosts: 265

I would love a key as well.

I spent countless hours on Hellgate back in the days.

• donktasticdonktastic Member Posts: 1

I would love a key as well!  I was a big time Diablo 2 and Hellgate addict!

• improvedaiimprovedai Member UncommonPosts: 15

Same here!  I bought in as a founder on the original, had no idea its coming back!!!!!!!!

<Longshot Diplomacy> LFM Gaming Buddies!
  • ThanosxpThanosxp Member UncommonPosts: 177

Man needing his hellgate fix, please

PM if have an extra key

Thanks!

=]

• Killswitch34Killswitch34 Member Posts: 87

Would love a key if anyone has an extra. :)

Karasu Linkshell for Final fantasy 14 now accepting all members! Just head on over to karasuls.shivtr.com and apply now! Linkshell info is on the site. :)

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291

Loved the whole set up the entire time I was playing, I actually had just started up with the hardcore stuff with friends just as the game went down =(( cannot believe it's back =)) any spares would be appreciated.

• xenoclixxenoclix Member UncommonPosts: 298

ATTENTION: Website is going under maintenance and will be back as soon as possible!

Hello all!

We at Beta Bashers just received 20 keys for Hellgate. They are all still available and would love for you to take them off our hands!

Join the small community and get your hands on one. We also have some keys for other MMO's, so check them out!

Go to and register.

Please also note that receiving a key requires 5 posts on the forum - we are fairly new but i hope you continue to stay with us as we have plenty of awesome features coming to us soon!

Hope to see you all soon!

Regards,

Teejay23

Beta Bashers Admin

• MentatMentat Member UncommonPosts: 516

So, this is going to be considered an mmo? It's 4 player co-op I thought...

• billogrobillogro Member CommonPosts: 9

I'd like to receive a key as well, if possible.. I didn't manage to play the old one, but got addicted to it only by reading about it.. would love to have the opportunity to play.

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Originally posted by Mentat

So, this is going to be considered an mmo? It's 4 player co-op I thought...

GW is 8...

• wheelercubwheelercub Member UncommonPosts: 10

Would love a beta key as well. Huge fan of the old Hellgate game.

• xenoclixxenoclix Member UncommonPosts: 298

We still have beta keys available at betabashers.com!

The members who signed up yesterday, you will get your keys shortly as i will PM you the keys there!

• wheelercubwheelercub Member UncommonPosts: 10

Thanks! Just signed up. Pretty cool site.

• KirosukeKirosuke Member UncommonPosts: 1

I'd really appreciate a key if anyone has a spare! Thanks. :)

• VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

I would appreciate a key as well, Thanks in advance!

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.

• break7ninebreak7nine Member Posts: 4

I never got a chance to play Hellgate:London (had a bad computer at the time), however my roommate played it and from the first glance I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. I would absolutely love a chance to be a part of the Beta in restoring Hellgate to it's glory!

• Excalaber2Excalaber2 Member UncommonPosts: 360

I'd be eternally grateful if someone could send a key over.  I'm a pretty good beta tester...can be really helpful.  I also own the first Hellgate:London.  Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: This is not a troll post and is not here to promote any negative energy. Although this may be a criticism, it is not meant to offend anyone. If a moderator feels the post is inappropriate, please remove it immediately before it is subject to consideration for a warning. Thank you.

• jamon18jamon18 Member Posts: 1

I need a key to hellgate plss your would give me one:) I'm a fan of this game and I could only play in single playerhelp me help me

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Yes please, I very much like to beta test hellgate london/Tokyo, thanks in advance.

• WhiteD2012WhiteD2012 Member Posts: 18

If possible, I'd love a beta key as well :-D

Diablo 1 and 2 is one of my best rpg experience to this day :-D

thanks WhiteD

• twohawkstwohawks Member Posts: 18

I would like a key if any still available.. I liked the game when it came out I still have the collector's edition..

thanks for your time..

Justice
    Spirithawk: Defender
    Dampyre Defender:
    Dead O' Nite: Scraper
    Poltergiest: Controler
    Warlock Hunter: Blaster
    Undead Stalker: Controler
    SecretAgent Man: Blaster
    Dark Intellect: Defender

• AbaraxesAbaraxes Member Posts: 2

I would very much love a key. I have read quite a bit about this one and it looks great. Thanks