Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Thread. This game is AMAZING

13»

Comments

• IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

Originally posted by monstermmo

I've been highly anticipating this game

It does look amazing.

Yes it does.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Originally posted by BelegStrongbow

http://vimeo.com/14580971

Watch this video.  This game is exactly what I have been waiting for.   Should hold me over for Planet Side 2.

Watched video,i cannot believe anyone played it after watching that.My 1999 UT looks and plays better ,that is 12 years ago and a better game exists.

Something smells fishy here as to why this game gets even a mention here at mmorpg.com,probably the aged old factor of money talks.I wouldn't mention this game if even for a console on the old PS1.Socom was a Playstation console game and looked 100x better.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

I'm not interested in this game, but from outsider's perspective this looks pretty good, like the graphics theme and how it plays from that video.

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Originally posted by Wizardry

Watch this video.  This game is exactly what I have been waiting for.   Should hold me over for Planet Side 2.

Watched video,i cannot believe anyone played it after watching that.My 1999 UT looks and plays better ,that is 12 years ago and a better game exists.

Something smells fishy here as to why this game gets even a mention here at mmorpg.com,probably the aged old factor of money talks.I wouldn't mention this game if even for a console on the old PS1.Socom was a Playstation console game and looked 100x better.

I don't think anyone HAS played it, unless they are participants in an alpha/beta release. UT looks better? That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? The graphics are supposed to have that animated "comic book" look. But there's no way UT looks better. Wouldn't have any idea if it plays better, haven't touched UT in years and Firefall isn't out yet. It's probably mentioned here because the game does include RPG elements.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• ScKnZScKnZ Member UncommonPosts: 6

Originally posted by Wizardry

UT has better graphics? your just another UE fanboy arent you? UT (in my opinion) has nothing to give compared to games like this.

anyway...

in my point of view, since i'm more of a RPS gamer, i'm looking forward to this game, and from the looks of it, its an OW game, wich is very good in my opinion.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

1 thing killed this game for me, it's only 5v5

i would have gonna wait for this game, if it allows massive pvp in a single map with no limit

it could be 200 vs 200 or more, like MAG, then it would have been fun

but 5v5, god, why are you doing this Level5

So What Now?

• SouzetsuAeriSouzetsuAeri Member UncommonPosts: 120

Originally posted by TweFoju

i would have gonna wait for this game, if it allows massive pvp in a single map with no limit

MAG supports 256 players. 200 vs 200 would be very challenging to do without lag/latency issues.

This game does look fun and looks like this old game I use to play called Tribes. With how videos that seem to make games look "amazing" but in reality the game really sucks *cough* Rift *cough*, I have to be skeptical about really hyping for anything nowadays until the gameplay is available to test.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

I thought it looked of kind of dull. Kudos to the folks who made it as putting out any credible game is a 'thumbs up' but I wouldn't play it.

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829

i really hate the "borderlands" look for graphics when they cell shade everything and make everything have an annoying black outline to it.  

• ThromThrom Member UncommonPosts: 3

Good friend of mine got a chance to play at pax east and said it was pretty fun.

They have a good group of devs a mix or former blizzard and Dynamix (yeah starsiege tribes people) and the community leader came from tribalwar.com

I think they are on to something and am looking forward to playing it...  shoot I hope I can get into the beta.

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

Tabula Rasa? This game will be nothing like it.

If this game looks like a clone of anything, it is Tribes. The lead designer is from Tribes. It is basically Tribes with new weapons and an open world with PvE objectives/questing/resource gathering. As well as a fully implemented tournament/ladder/clan system possibly.

The only thing that is TR about this game at all, is that is has guns and is sci-fi. Other than that, I don't see how a FPS game is anything like the auto-aim crap of TR.

Tribes is an amazing game, and I hope this will be a lot like it, but with more features. I am very interested in trying it for myself.

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

Originally posted by TweFoju

What ignorant BS.

You honestly think the only matches will be 5v5? There is no way in hell that is going to be the case.

• XzitoXzito Member Posts: 43

after wachtnig alot of gameplay and trailers this games looknig nothing more then a mix of global agenda and teamfortress 2.

Grapics aint stuning medic systeem and recon and those mines looks exact the same also . only diff is this game will be f2p form start and i wont be riped from 50$ like i was on GA. i might try this game but i dont got my hope up.