Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate

levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

I'm wondering if this will have the Abyss Chronicles and Stonehenge. Does anyone know what kind of content it will have in comparison to the old North American version?

Too bad they can't restore old characters from Hellgate London... I doubt Flagship passed along the user info.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I think it's updated with all of the content from the eastern version that has been running all this time. But I'm not 100% sure.

• PoockaPoocka Member UncommonPosts: 3

Maybe they put it, at least they gonna revive this game, one step at a time.

The soul is one of my member of my guild, and he go with me when i wnt to hunt a davil, horrible monster.

• miramira2miramira2 Member UncommonPosts: 76

Great that it is coming back. I always loved Hellgate.

• MurdusMurdus Member UncommonPosts: 698

I'm excited for the return of hellgate, it was a lot of fun to play when just shootin the breeze, in the meantime between events and things. One of the few games I thoroughly enjoyed my time.

• ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 759

I enjoyed playing Hellgate but it was more like a single player game than an mmo. Once I'd completed all the missions, there wasn't much else to do. I hope they can add some more end game content this time. The CBT keys have all been taken from  here for the time being but if you go to the http://hellgate.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx site and create an account, you can apply directly for a key there. They say that you have a 50/50 chance of being selected immediately and that everyone who wants a key will be able to get in eventually.

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

its a small party killfest imo like the obvious diablo 1-2. or borderlands or whatever.

sure you could play it singleplayer, but the story wasnt good enough to get immersed in it.

quests were a bit grindlike and repetitive.

ofcourse the whole game was better than most mmos these days, but... :)

i really hope they bothered to change the classes though.

there werent exactly many viable builds there. some skills were completely useless.