Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

45 free days, here I come?

ThyromThyrom Member UncommonPosts: 45

Hi all,

Following the recent situation that SOE has found itself in, I have 45 days credit on Vangard. As this is a game that I have always fancied trying, this seems like too good an opportunity to waste.

So....my question.....

I have never purchased Vangard and so am downloading the trial. Assuming that I log in to the trial using my "free 45 days" account, does anyone know whether I will have full access for 45 days even though I am on the trial?

Thanks,

Thy

Currently playing; nothing

Previously played; Runescape Classic, Runescape, WoW.

Tried but failed; EvE, EQ2, Guild Wars, Darkfall, UO, DDO, LoTRO, FLYFF, Atlantica Online, Ryzom

Comments

• ThyromThyrom Member UncommonPosts: 45

Okay, scrap that.

On downloading, it looks like I have a character already....must have played the demo a long way back.

Lets hope this gives me the full 45 days!

Currently playing; nothing

Previously played; Runescape Classic, Runescape, WoW.

Tried but failed; EvE, EQ2, Guild Wars, Darkfall, UO, DDO, LoTRO, FLYFF, Atlantica Online, Ryzom

• RoakiRoaki Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by Thyrom

Okay, scrap that.

On downloading, it looks like I have a character already....must have played the demo a long way back.

Lets hope this gives me the full 45 days!

It does. I've only ever played the trial, but if you go to your station account, then go to subscription info, you'll find that you have a subscription for Vanguard. It says something along the lines of "45 non recurring plan." 

So we get 45 days trial, except we can play the full game for 45 days. I think thats well enough time for me to get a good feel of the game, the last time I played it I didn't give it much of a go because I had purchased Final Fantasy XI the following day, I'm pretty sure this could be the MMO that keeps me (Until Arche Age, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars, Blade and Soul, Firefall or Tera anyway.)

I don't mean to sound big headed... But I know Voldemort.

• djmtottdjmtott Member Posts: 177

I've only ever played Vanguard in Beta and I was able to download the game via the Station Launcher and jump in...