Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game is a Scam

Riker99Riker99 Member Posts: 70

Don't bother with this game, as they ban tons of people for teneous reasons or no reason at all.

For example, all of my accounts were banned for making use of the Buddy System.

I made good use of the system, but I don't think that it comes anywhere close to a legitimate reason to ban.

TLDR: They will take your money and ban you.

Comments

• GiggetGigget Member Posts: 129

untrue.  Never had a problem, even with 5 accounts and selling those accounts for ingame money, legit on their forums.  U got banned for botting.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by Riker99

Don't bother with this game, as they ban tons of people for teneous reasons or no reason at all.

I made good use of the system, but I don't think that it comes anywhere close to a legitimate reason to ban.

So... you're saying you exploited the buddy system, know it was wrong but don't feel it was worth a ban. Thats what I got out of what you posted. 

"I made good use of the system, but I don't think that it comes anywhere close to a legitamate reason to ban." 

That sounds like you knew what you were doing but expected a lesser punishment than a ban. Next time don't take the gamble if your not willing to pay up when you roll craps. 

• PhelcherPhelcher Member CommonPosts: 1,053

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

So... you're saying you exploited the buddy system, know it was wrong but don't feel it was worth a ban. Thats what I got out of what you posted. 

"I made good use of the system, but I don't think that it comes anywhere close to a legitamate reason to ban." 

That sounds like you knew what you were doing but expected a lesser punishment than a ban. Next time don't take the gamble if your not willing to pay up when you roll craps. 

Well said.^^

"No they are not charity. That is where the whales come in. (I play for free. Whales pays.) Devs get a business. That is how it works."

-Nariusseldon

• Covet78Covet78 Member UncommonPosts: 149

TLDR: They will take your money and ban you if you go against the TOS that you agreed to.

Fixed it for you.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

So what, exactly, was this "good use" of the buddy system?

Edit: PS we all know you were botting, but I'm interesting in seeing you wriggle on the hook for a bit.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

CCP disagrees with you.

You got caught doing something against the EULA or TOS it's not CCPs fault.

• BeezerbeezBeezerbeez Member UncommonPosts: 302

The OP made me smile.  Reminds me of when toddlers try to scam a reason to eat chocolate before bed.  

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Nothing constructive at all here, folks. Locking.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.