Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Islam coming to a theater near you!

http://www.thehaq.com/multimedia/videos/053 desecrate_flag.wmv

I was a muslim for 8 years, i know it quite well and all i cna say is this video is quite PG compared to how it really is. This is right here in the U.S people, so if you feel your "freedom" is being taken away because your library books are being checked up on then maybe this wil lhelp you understand what the government is dealing with.

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Really? Did you ever go to Mecca?

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Paladin101Paladin101 Member Posts: 187

No i have not went on a Hajj before, never had the money for awhile. I was planning to go from Australia with Jamaa Islamiyah (the Asian Al Qaeda), but i became a Christian before that happened.

Let me know what you think of the video.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Paladin101

http://www.thehaq.com/multimedia/videos/053 desecrate_flag.wmv
    I was a muslim for 8 years, i know it quite well and all i cna say is this video is quite PG compared to how it really is. This is right here in the U.S people, so if you feel your "freedom" is being taken away because your library books are being checked up on then maybe this wil lhelp you understand what the government is dealing with.

some people will NEVER learn.

Ignorance, that's all it is is ignorance.

I had to stop the video when he pulled out a pocket knife, I can't stand such ignorance being blasted over everywhere...reminds me of what the soviet union was feeding to its citizens -- jihaadists are feeding that to muslims.

Bull, it's pure bull. A select few like that give the whole freaking religion a bad name.

• DregaDrega Member Posts: 225
    reminds of the christian white supremists rallies, same rhetoric different religion. their both pathetic.

This place is full of tree-huggers and tofu fartn' faeries...

• terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

http://www.thehaq.com/multimedia/videos/053 desecrate_flag.wmvI was a muslim for 8 years, i know it quite well and all i cna say is this video is quite PG compared to how it really is. This is right here in the U.S people, so if you feel your "freedom" is being taken away because your library books are being checked up on then maybe this wil lhelp you understand what the government is dealing with.

What is the government "dealing with?"

Also, how is the video "quite PG?" You mean they could have fucked the flag while tearing it apart and make it X rated then?

How does tearing cloth destroy the real problem, that being the "elected" leadership of this country?

Having said that, I can identify with the anger of the people in the video, and I'm not even a muslim. I am angry, because no one cares that the constant barrage of laws issued from on high are illegal and run totally counter to the Constitution. The latest such inane ruling is that of the supreme court saying that the federal government has jurisdiction over marijuana, as it relates to its "medicinal" uses. I've read the Constitution, and I swear that I saw no mention of marijuana in it. So therefore, the federal government has no legal jurisdiction, and even discussing the matter is a waste of taxpayer dollars and a breach of their oath of office. But no one cares. There are those who are private citizens that agree with this ruling, but even they cannot be honest with themselves and admit this is not an issue for the federal government to be dealing with. Instead, they'll gladly let their elected leaders trample on people's rights, because, "What the heck, I agree with them and it's my way or the highway!" People all too often busy themselves with others affairs. Only once those who are honest with themselves and society decide to put those who think they can tell everyone else how to run their life in their proper place (preferrably jail), then the future is not bright for all of us.

"A select few like that give the whole freaking religion a bad name."

If only that were true. The religion is much worse than that. If you think people like this are corrupting a peaceful religion, your wrong.

The religion is laced with violent and oppressive text. He said exactly what muslims ultimate goal is. To conquer the entire world and make Islam it's religion whether you like it or not. That comes straight from their primary "Holy" book, the Qur'an.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

If only that were true. The religion is much worse than that. If you think people like this are corrupting a peaceful religion, your wrong.
    The religion is laced with violent and oppressive text. He said exactly what muslims ultimate goal is. To conquer the entire world and make Islam it's religion whether you like it or not. That comes straight from their primary "Holy" book, the Qur'an.

The very same thing can be said about christianity.
  • terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

"A select few like that give the whole freaking religion a bad name."If only that were true. The religion is much worse than that. If you think people like this are corrupting a peaceful religion, your wrong.The religion is laced with violent and oppressive text. He said exactly what muslims ultimate goal is. To conquer the entire world and make Islam it's religion whether you like it or not. That comes straight from their primary "Holy" book, the Qur'an.

Okay, so in other words, you believe in God, but for whatver reason, you don't feel as though Islam is truly God's word. Otherwise, you would not have turned to Christianity (knowing that the Christian God is the same as the God of Islam). Now throughout history, the majority hasn't always been right. Sometimes, the single individual is correct and everyone else is wrong. So, what if God prefers the message within the Quran versus what is in the Bible? You clearly are saying God is wrong by the fact that you have turned away from the message within that book. How do you reconcile that? Bottom line, either you as a christian are wrong or muslims worldwide are wrong. How do you, or anyone else for that matter, know what the real truth is?

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065

Originally posted by dekron

Christ only had a problem about money, not people.  People had a problem with him.  In his teachings he spoke of people wanting to love their neighbor but hate their enemies, he said he came here to set the example "love your nieghbors and love your enemies".

If memory serves me correct, even Christ was in the Qur'an but only as a prophet.

Please, don't turn this into another religious debate. As for the video, big freakin deal. They tore up a flag. Boo F'ing Hoo.
  • anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    I know that god doesn't want people to kill each other. Umm that was his first rule image And it's not ok to kill yourself. Those two rules make sense to meimage Anyone who says those two are bad rules, well that would be a stupid person and or stupid peopleimage

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by dekron

Dont remember in the bible where there was violent and oppressive text and/or anything about conquering the world. But then I have the new testament so maybe they left that out image

Please lock this thread, it was started to insite anger and hatred and its going to become another pointless debate.

Originally posted by Drega
    Please lock this thread, it was started to insite anger and hatred and its going to become another pointless debate.

I totally agree.

Yea this is f*cking PG comapred to what they would do to you if they were in power. Oh boo hoo my rights are being taken away... i mena i can't do anything i used to.... what the hell has changed in our lives that is so terrible to complain about. I know fanatics that want to slaughter us.

If you don't become one of them, YOUR DEAD. Your given several choices under Shariah. Convert, pay a heavy tax is your rich enough and keep your own religion (but your still governed by them), or if you can't afford it you get your head cut off and buried in a pit. The women become sex slaves and the children are forced to become muslims and become ful ltime warriors, some don't even get that and just get killed with the men. The little girls become engaged to the Mujahideen, and when they reach 9 years old or so (their menstral age) they will be married and can be slept with after their first period.

You are complaining how there so many people clueless and don't care what is happening in this country, your right YOU are one of them. The whole damn reason why things are changing is because of the muslims.

IF you don't like it here you have the right and privilege to leave the country, like i once did, and go some where that is so much better and untouched by corruption. I GUARANTEE YOU WON'T!

What makes me more upset than muslims and people like you are people like George Bush/ Dick Cheney who make alliances with Saudi Arabia and call them an ally on terror when they give more money to the terrorists than any. Our goverment are a bunch of corrupt jackass's but guess what they arent as bad as many of the alternatives, sadly that is how things are in the world , always have and always will.

Another thing that is sad is people think this whole "Terrorist" thing is some smalll little Al Qaeda group and it can be crushed in a matter of years, it is much worse than that and wil lget worse if something effective isn't done. The problem isnt an "extremist" faction it is the entire religion that is breeding this extreme ideology.

If this country was serious about protecting itself, it would do something about the Ideology because you can keep killing all the terrorist you want, there will always be plenty of fanantics to kill themselves as long as Islam is around.

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065
    I wasn't debating anything I just laying down the facts not my problem if you don't like to hear it. image
    Paladin, your a racists. Shut up. I served in Iraq and seen these extremists face to face, I gave my left leg for my country. What have you done other than be a biggot? I know for a fact that there are alot of good people who are muslim, I owe one my life. Your just as pathetic as the people I fought against on the other side of the world becuase your just as close minded as they are.

"Dont remember in the bible where there was violent and oppressive text and/or anything about conquering the world. But then I have the new testament so maybe they left that out."

is that directed to me, because i said the Quran is behind the incitement to violence, not the Bible.

This thread should be locked because all of you are anti american anyhow and don't see that they are on the streets now saying Islam will conquer the world whether you like it or not. Maybe you'll care more when video games are banned because it isn't praising and glorifying Allah.... i bet you'll really care about that.

When the muslims invaded Egypt, they burned all the literature in Alexandria because it was all not as important as the Quran. We are talking about ancient scrolls and documents that had been in egypt for a very long time, all just incinerated for being produced by non-muslims.

I can't believe how you will go off your head about George Bush (not that that is totally unjustified) yet you won't even see how dangerous of an enemy we are facing... i don't mean to inculde you in the "we" because you think they have a right to be angry because the muslims and you are so oppressed in this country.

please lock this up, i could care less now, no one cares so why should i waste my time talking to a bunch of liberal fanatics, that's right your a fanatic for "agreeing" with a terrorist ideology.

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356

Islam has and never will be a "relgion of peace". Yes, Christianity has been used for violence, but Muhammad was a warlord. He started his relgion with battles. Christ never avocated violence in any form and never fought a battle. The average muslim isn't a violent person, and probaly lives a good life. However, as you can see from the Quran the religion tends toward violence, and jihad can be justifited in the Quran.

http://knowislam.info/drupal/?PHPSESSID=d9a99f66eaccd2114e34caeebd4f49e6

http://www.bibleprobe.com/islamapostates.htm

http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

Watch these video were top muslim religious men say that it is good to beat your wife and never to talk to Jews. This is the real islam.

http://memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S6&P3=1#

Drega, if you gave your left leg for your country than i honestly can say i am grateful for your service. I have many arab friends and various other cultural friends. I am in no way racist, i am prejudice to Islam because i'm not going to be ignorant and say it is a peaceful religion when i spent 8 years learning their ways and fighting in their camps.

Not all Iraqis are fanatics and I NEVER said they were,not even all muslims are, but guess what they aren't following their religion correctly. Which is sad because i have no problem being friends with non christians . I have no problem co-existing with Buddhists, Hindu's, Jews, ect not even peaceful muslims.

When i left Islam iwas brutally hunted down. My wife was almost raped and kileld by them and i had to leave Australia or i would have had my head cut off. They even planted a car bomb on my car there. So don't talk to me like i am an ignorant racist asshole who has done nothing but sit home and yell racist retoric.

If i saw you when iwas muslim you would have been killed or you would have kileld me, either way it wouldn't have ended peacefully. Thank Christ i am out of that and i can peacefully speak with muslims about their religion, and i try to help them but i never preach to them or make them feel lower than me.

What does make me upset sadly is when many people, like some here, demonize me for nothing but showing you what they believe. If your anti american that is your problem but don't make me out to be the bad guy for not liberal fanatic, im not a ultra conservative either.

I don't want to argue with you Drega because i have no problem with you or what you have to say. All im asking is you don't make me out to be soem neo nazi..... i also have arab muslim friends but they arent nuts and can peacefully live along side westerners.

I have many friends and family in all the services. They don't say all Iraqis are bad but they certianly say that kids come running up to them with grenades or a bomb on their chest and try to kill them.

I am also friends with an Iraqi muslim who worked on Saddam Husseins nuclear project..... just because you went to Iraq doesnt mean you know the culture or the people better than me.

"Christ only had a problem about money, not people. People had a problem with him. In his teachings he spoke of people wanting to love their neighbor but hate their enemies, he said he came here to set the example "love your nieghbors and love your enemies".

If memory serves me correct, even Christ was in the Qur'an but only as a prophet."

sorry friend you don't know your religion very well. Christ had a problem with all people, but that didn't mean he wanted them all dead. In fact he came so that they all would live. Eesa of the Quran is not the same as Yasu'a al Masih...... the Bibles Yasu'a Al Masih and the Qur'an's Eesa Al Rasul represented quite opposite theologies.

"As for the video, big freakin deal. They tore up a flag. Boo F'ing Hoo."

i hope your not American, cuz you sound french.

Also you didn't pay attention to what they were saying, if you did than you are as crazy as them for saying "Big Freakin Deal".

have fun in fantasy land ::::28::

Bitey good info there, thanks.

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112

I love you Christian Crusaders, I really do...  I "let go" of the Christian faith for the same pick-and-choose interpretive ignorance that you find in Islam.  Read the Bible and you will find some down right horrific doctrine as well which, in the hands of many ignorant believers can lead to the same brand of persecution and prejudice.  Remember we got two testaments people and my Bible studies teacher said they are both the real McCoy.

Unfortunately for Islam, the choice is not often in the hands of the believer but in many cases the fundamentalist government which dictates their lives using religion as a tool of control through fear and fanaticism.  If your getting your law from the same source you’re getting your unfounded, non-secular, 
    BELIEF system, that doesn't allow much for ones own personal choice or interpretation now does it. (LETS not forget people, because it says in a book, that God know who really wrote, that God says it's right, it's right... right? riiiight...)

I personally know people who have fled countries like these because of the strict interprestation of a religious text which allows for countless atrocities to occur on a daily basis, don't get me wrong I'm not blind to the tragedy that religion can lead to... BUT lucky for us in the US, we seem to be heading down the road to religious fundamentalism being the new Constitution which will dictate our lives WOOHOO!  Why it seems like just yesterday we were hanging niggers or dragging faggots behind our cars to protect the flock from those who live in sin... DUM dum dum dumb...  bring out the bombs and blow up the abortion clinics!

Lucky for all of us there are millions of followers of Islam, who like millions of Christians, take the pick-and-choose approach to their faith.  Ignore the archaic, prejudiced, persecuting, and sometimes down right inhuman teachings found in both doctrines of faith (I'll be it there are more in the first as apposed to the later, I'll grant you) and stick with the base principles; the be a good person, say your prayers, kiss your kids good night kind of stuff. 

To most of the contributors so far.  CONGRATZ... you believe everything you read/see/or what someone who says they know more than you tells you is right!  Good for you... spread that half educated and biased opinions and let ignorance be bliss.

Faith is good... people need to have it in something.  Be it a cause, a book, a person, a God(ess) P.C. why not? hehehe) or just yourself.  But as soon as that faith dictates your life thus dictating your conscience and that faith allows you to justify the persecution of other human beings. Well, we can site countless example of unspeakable horrors on both sides of the 2 dogmas being dissected in this pointless and (speaking of the title) tasteless debate.  Please, for everyone’s sake... don’t try to spread animosity or prejudice. Exactly what are you trying to accomplish by doing that? (Especially on a video game message board... jeez)

I apologize for this unnecessarily long bit of diatribe... but since everyone else seemed to be doing it I wanted to be a good sheep too.

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

This discussion has been closed.