Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Humans to Breath Underwater Like Fish

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Like you may have seen in some movies such as The Phantom Menace, someone invented a mask with unlimited air supply.

Link

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

mmm

and soon there'll be one for space (even though you can't really seperate that stuff in space cause ...well, there is none) and movies like "the Red Planet" would be able to occur without all the algae.

nah, probably not.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Interesting. Scientists say that we will one day be able to breathe water with simple lung modifications. Until then, these look pretty cool.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• MenwMenw Member Posts: 38
    I really doubt simple lung modifications will do the trick, but that's just me. There is no species in our planet that I know of that can breath without an airway such as gills. There are, however, species that can last stay under water for an extended time period, such as the crocodilian, which are amphibious. Inorder, to truly be able to breath under water humans will need to evolve or have surgery that will provide them gills for oxygen intake into the lungs. A movie Waterworld is an example of evolution which would take atleast 1000 years to complete. image
  • VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065

Originally posted by Menw 
    Inorder, to truly be able to breath under water humans will need to evolve or have surgery

Arrr!  Dis remindish meh o've sooth parghK!
  • IbarroIbarro Member Posts: 23

Well the one that the starwars use are cool... all you have to do is bite the device... then you can breath underwater...::::12::::::12::

Nothing else matters

• tinjhentinjhen Member Posts: 35

Hmmm, very interesting huh..I'm very proud to that scientist..Keep up the good work..Every country needs that kind of scientist, a genius scientists..GOOD LUCK!!! ::::36::

• thebigdancethebigdance Member Posts: 11

wel have that device been actually tried and tested ?

live and let live

• bobblerbobbler Member UncommonPosts: 810

playing with something as elaborate as the human body is just asking for trouble o-o