Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you are looking to download the client -

TheNinjaboyTheNinjaboy Member Posts: 243

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?topic_id=5033

Everyone who had a SoE account gets 45days free.

There are several completely dead servers out there so it's important that you roll on D&G if you want a populated server for PvP.

Public Enemies is populated too but is less so then D&G.

I think PE has a better community / players as a whole but it doesn't matter anymore since they're merging everything.

There are two PvE servers that are also populated but I'll leave that to the PvErs to suggest.

edit: Fixed with the official link. Thanks Ryukan.

Comments

• Grotar89Grotar89 Member UncommonPosts: 347

I played only in beta. My account says i got 45 days but luncher says your trail will begin when u enter game....

Will i get those 45 games or not ? :( Dont wont to 12gb game just for trail....

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 829

Or you could go straight to the stickied post on the SOE DCUO forums...

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?topic_id=5033

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 829

Originally posted by Grotar89

I played only in beta. My account says i got 45 days but luncher says your trail will begin when u enter game....

Will i get those 45 games or not ? :( Dont wont to 12gb game just for trail....

Odds are you are going to have to purchase the game before you get the 45 days. if you were in the beta but did not puchase and play upon release of the game then you have no active DCUO account/subscription to apply the 45 days to.

I played the game after release on a buddy key and got the 45 days as well, but it says the same thing about the trial will begin when you enter the game.

Bottom line, if you have no DCUO retail key applied to your account then there is no existing DCUO sub to apply the 45 days to. 

I could be wrong and it could do something crazy-like and give you a 45 day trial, but I doubt it hehe.

I'm in the process of downloading the whole thing to see what happens.