Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RP Server?

Hello,

Does the game have an RP server official or unofficial?

Thanks,

Dustin

Comments

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

Landroval is the unofficial RP server, at least it was before the F2P switchover. There may be 1 or 2 more now that they added servers, but I know RP was pretty heavy on that server before I transfered off due to me not being a role player. 

• RainBringerRainBringer Member Posts: 150

Crickhollow also got a healthy RP community, not as old as Landroval but it scores high on player numbers as well.

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

downloaded and installed game, my video card driver started to go offline shortly after, did a system restore hasn't happened since. I find this quite odd lol I have  Geforce GTS 450..

Dustin

• Matt_UKMatt_UK Member Posts: 420

Laurelin is the official EU RP server.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

Originally posted by Xerith

Landroval is the unofficial RP server, at least it was before the F2P switchover. There may be 1 or 2 more now that they added servers, but I know RP was pretty heavy on that server before I transfered off due to me not being a role player. 

Landroval is still heavy RP. I don't RP myself, but I always choose RP servers because they tend to be more mature. I play on Landroval now and I really like the community there. Unfortunately...what you are seeing right now, are the SOE kids playing Lotro until their games come back up.

• ArcheAgeArcheAge Member Posts: 363

Originally posted by Matt_UK

Laurelin is the only officiel RP in the whole of lotro including the US servers.

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Originally posted by ArcheAge

Originally posted by Matt_UK

Laurelin is the only officiel RP in the whole of lotro including the US servers.

Not true. There is also a german and a french RP server.

That being said, from June 1st on Laurelin will be the official EN RP Server for all English players. Landroval got upgraded to a "RP encouraged" server so is no longer quite as unofficial. 

All servers will be located in the US from June 1st aswell.