Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am having all images on mmorpg.com blocked

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

For some reason i am having all images , banners, and videos blocked. Only at my home computer.

I am using firefox 4. And i have no script installed - but set to allow all. (it never made no problems before. Neither it does on same setup on work)

Comments

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

Did you check the exceptions list under the 'load images automatically' field within the content tab?  You could also try pulling up your cookies list (privacy>show cookies) and erasing the entries for this site, I had something weird happen with google the other day that was fixed by erasing and reloading the cookies.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Its more serious than that.

I am not seeing no images or videos or flash - even with explorer.

And even when trying to ping images.mmorpg.com , i get no result

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Sounds like when my parents couldn't see any images from facebook, some time in the past one of them had right clicked on a facebook image and selected block all images from such and such.  I'm not sure, but I don't think that is available with a right click on Firefox 4.  I know MMORPG has been slower for me recently, but figured it was my ISP or server overload.

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

If you right click on the page and select "view page info" it brings up a list of permissions and securities you can set for the website.  You might try looking in there, it seems to be a little more in depth then the default options menu.

That is really helpfull.

But it seems to be a problem with firewall , isp or whatever - rather than browser blocking the stuff.

Strange

And I can not edit the posts too ?!

Anyway.

It has to do something with CDN , must be

Great, now the site does not open at my home computer at all.

And no help from here at all

Seems that mmorpg.com has no technical support ?