Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone floating around from Shadowfire or flurry?

Anyone around have toons on shadowfire or flurry? What have you been up to during the outage? Whats your plan once its back up?

Ive been floating around on a few forums that my guilds have been on. On shadowfire i am in FIDES and on flurry im Co leader of ENTs with Deelia.

Kinda bored at the moment but  ive been playing a few other games during the outage, been also listening to alot of music as well.

SilverTears - Shadowfire Entertainer - Member of FIDES
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

Comments

• SunshineeSunshinee Member UncommonPosts: 14

Hey silver it's me -Sunshine! I've been up to nothing but boredom! waiting for the game to come back lolz Wanted to say hi and if you talk to other members from FIDES say hi to them for me as well or direct me where I can say hi to them =D Hope you're good Silver! =)

• blazing007blazing007 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, Silver!

It's Blazing. I'm still irritated beyond belief over this whole thing. Lately I've been practicing my poetry, polishing my writing and killing zambies on other games, lol.

Hi other Flurry peeps. If there are any lost -TSM- members, google twin sun mercenaries and connect to the mercenary network

sorry for using your thread as a jumping off point but I've been cncerned for my guidies

anyways hope you're all doing well. Maybe this is what we need, ya know? I'm sure I'm not the only one suffering from SWG withdrawls, lol, so we'll all be trying to overload on SWG the day it's back el o el
  • Silver_TearsSilver_Tears Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by blazing007

Hi, Silver! It's Blazing. I'm still irritated beyond belief over this whole thing. Lately I've been practicing my poetry, polishing my writing and killing zambies on other games, lol. Hi other Flurry peeps. If there are any lost -TSM- members, google twin sun mercenaries and connect to the mercenary network sorry for using your thread as a jumping off point but I've been cncerned for my guidies anyways hope you're all doing well. Maybe this is what we need, ya know? I'm sure I'm not the only one suffering from SWG withdrawls, lol, so we'll all be trying to overload on SWG the day it's back el o el

Its okay Blazing ^^, one reason i created this thread was to help friends find other friends during the outage. i suspect i to will be in overload mode when im able to log back in. I had just switched back to artiste the other day on flurry too lol.  If you happen to see others from flurry floating around would be good to get them sign up here as well so we can keep track of one another.

Originally posted by Sunshinee

Hey silver it's me -Sunshine! I've been up to nothing but boredom! waiting for the game to come back lolz Wanted to say hi and if you talk to other members from FIDES say hi to them for me as well or direct me where I can say hi to them =D Hope you're good Silver! =)

Heya sunshine <3

Yes ive been in contact with some of the others, will PM you the link to the Fides forums so you can sign up. From what i can tell most of guild is currently waiting for servers to come back online as well.

SilverTears - Shadowfire Entertainer - Member of FIDES
    “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

• blazing007blazing007 Member Posts: 5

SWG is back online! Go onto the SOE website, reset your password and log on!

Hurry, Flurry is so DEAD right now!