Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this a good game?

blu3tig3rblu3tig3r Member Posts: 3

imageIs this a good game i thinkin to start playning it, should i?image

Blu3 Tig3r

Comments

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Errrr, depends if you like bad games.

• ownage514ownage514 Member Posts: 19

This is the worse game ever!!! I tried it and it doesn't make sense... even R.O.S.E Online was better then this...Atari Game ::::34::::::31::::::29::::::06::

• philiophilio Member Posts: 30

These guys are rght in about 90%image 

The whole point of the game is to kill monsters, gain exp, go buy a better equipment, and go kill some more monsters... and the circle closes...

Oh, there's one more thing, you around the cities and beg people to give you a jewel of soul, or something like that.

So, do whatever you want to, but consider what we have told you.

Regards, Filio

• gamestargamestar Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by blu3tig3r

yes try the game if you like.. coz for me im on lvl 50 so far and it give's me alot of adrenalin to continue.
  • erudaeruda Member Posts: 17
    This is an alright game, but I think it lags WAY too much.  There are so many things that go wrong in it, but for the most part, it's ok.  Sometimes, the battling of the monsters gets a bit boring, but the PVP feature is always fun.
  • coolstevecoolsteve Member Posts: 9
    I really enjoyed the game, up until I got hacked.  I just didn't enjoy it enough to build up my character from scratch.
  • DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Yeah, hacking is one of the many problems with MU, but it didn't take being hacked to make me stop playing, it's a very poor game.

• gamestargamestar Member Posts: 16
    yes it is a good game. :D
  • kid516kid516 Member Posts: 3
    I think its way too much of a copy of diablo. Looks as if they barely altered anything. They just put in their own monsters basicly, and some items. But the graphics are nice.
  • BalaczarBalaczar Member UncommonPosts: 36

Its free...

It is a LOT like Diablo.

Far too many Player Killers (kids) and hackers (however, theyre trying to stop them)..

With the new player shops theres hardly any room on the servers during the day in the US. All the european/asians put their characters in shop mode and go AFK.

• TaranosTaranos Member Posts: 1

Well it depends on each person. If you like boring hack and slash games where all you can do is kill kill kill and get stronger, it's your game. I've played it for almost 4 months and I must say, I don't like it. There's a lot of bad things (maybe because it's still in the beta or whatever). Player killers, kill stealers, loot stealers, hackers, etc. You see, this kind of people are the ones who keep other people from enjoying the game, and thus getting rated bad.

And the developers don't seem to be eager in keeping this game up, few has changed in the last 1-2 years, mainly game updates. They neither respond to E-Mails, so you can't really get support. Oh well, at least it's free. It has neither really role playing stuff you know, no quests, no talking npc, no stuff you can mix (e.g. Alchemy or Smithing), tailoring, building stuff, etc. Sure, at first the game looks so awesome and cool, so many monsters, so many strong looking players with their flashing armor and horselike beats and wings, but in the end you will realize it's a boring hack and slash game.

All in one, if you like Diablo, you probably will like Mu Online too. If you don't, it will be hell.

• churenechurene Member Posts: 87
    Yea, this game is good but it really depends to the gamer..It depends of what kind of game do you like or prefer to play. BTW, this is a completely free game and that is one of the good point of this game. You must try it, for you to see and know more about it..image
  • AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268
    I played this game for a few months. It's fun to a point but after awhile it gets harder and harder to find good items and you need jewels to buy stuff. Zen is useless and there are way to many hackers...

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by Drashan

Yeah, hacking is one of the many problems with MU, but it didn't take being hacked to make me stop playing, it's a very poor game.

Yep I agree... MU online problem is the hacking... but I play the Philippine version of MU In here you don't have to worry about hackers cuz they can be tracked down and If you report a hacker they will automatically terminate their account... The catch I MU philippines is P2P...

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123
    hi..newbie here....anyway, ive been playing MU online for almost a month i think and so far so good..i havent encountered hackers yet...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• nessedsnesseds Member Posts: 31

hmm, I think it depends of what kind of game do you like or you prefer to play..MU Online is also a good game. All you have to do is to hunt mobs and upgrade your armour. Aside from that, it is FREE..lolimage

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  --  I just read this qoute..but it's true huh?!..lol image

• dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163
    welcome iveria18image....anyway, ur right nesseds, its really a good game and other than that its free..enjoy playing MU iveria...hope u enjoy it..image

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked

• thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

ya

I think it's defend u

and i don't like it.

Originally posted by thambehao
    ya
    I think it's defend u
    and i don't like it.

why u dont like it thambehao????..mu is a good game...will u give some specific reasons why u dont like the game???

• DiviantDiviant Member Posts: 3

Omg this game so sucks it is a diablo clone and has less content way less...image

oh there is a fun element to it... you get to pvp everywhere except in towns, so if your like freaking high you could beat the crap out off everyone till you get boredimage 

A cig in my hand and the breeze on my face... Life is so zweet...

Originally posted by Diviant
    Omg this game so sucks it is a diablo clone and has less content way less...image
    oh there is a fun element to it... you get to pvp everywhere except in towns, so if your like freaking high you could beat the crap out off everyone till you get boredimage

if this game sucks, so whats the best game for u????....let us see which is better...

• kakashi59kakashi59 Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by kid516
    I think its way too much of a copy of diablo. Looks as if they barely altered anything. They just put in their own monsters basicly, and some items. But the graphics are nice.

Except that there are no quests, except for stupid scroll of the emperor that's only for lvl 150+ characters XD. I think that if there was some system for quests like in diablo, it would be a lot more incentive to keep playing. Also, the items are a lot less imaginative. Which do you prefer: blooded battle axe of the fox or double axe +2+4?

I personally reccomend you go buy another copy of Diablo!!! It's so old that you can get it for like five bucks, and the graphics have aged really really well so that they still look great. You'll get a whole lot more enjoyment out of diablo, I can tell you that. Plus, there are still quite a few people online playing Diablo!

• sirzertysirzerty Member Posts: 1

its fun, but you have to spend a lot of time to get XP and there are many many hackers, pretty much 90% of the people hack, trade steal, or roadblock for money...or the worst KS.....i killed a mini-golden dragon (2nd hardest thing to kill in game) only to have some n00b snatch my prize....they need many many many many patches for this game...and most of the time all the servers are full...100+ people are allways in the main city just putting up ads for items that are sold at outrageous prices

i say you would be better off buying a game like guild wars or priston tale

i like guild wars and diablo but u keep on comparing mu to those games....better post on the right forum::::28::

• poodle92poodle92 Member Posts: 12

MU is good in a way that their banning system is very strict and hackers only get their way for like only 10min and someone reports. Next thing you noe, the hacker is banned. If you try to hack in MU, you are practically giving up your accnt.