Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merge all Guild Wars forums?

fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Why do we have three separate forums for Guild Wars (Guild Wars, Factions, Nightfall)? It makes no sense... Posting activity isn't high and having three forums makes things worse. Faction and Nightfall are expansions not a separate game. So we can have all discussion in one place! Do we have separate forum sections for every EQ2 expansion? No. Why should Guild Wars be treated differently?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Even though factions and nightfall can be played separately, I agree for merging those forums.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Well Factions and Nightfall are separate campaigns and can be played without any other campaign. So I suppose that is why they have separate forums. Guild Wars only has one expansion and that is Eye of the North. With that all said, I think they should be merged as well.

• Zeppelin5083Zeppelin5083 Member Posts: 410

When they put out the forums, I would assume they were much more populated when the initial game/expansion came out and the forums were needed. Now it would be prudent to put them all together.