Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBT3 Trailer Released

2»

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by k11keeper
    I'm kind of nervous as well about having to sink a ton of time into this game. My days of wanting to be in the guild that does everything first are long gone because of jobs, schools, relationships. At the same time I don't do well when I am at least able to keep up with what's going on in the game.
    If I don't have time to do anything other than level and farm, I won't be able to stick it out. Those activities have always been a secondary thing for me. I clan pvp, seiges, and epic PvE battles, and storyline. If that's not going to be possible withough sinking 6 hours a day 7 days a week, this game will not be for me. On the flip side if I can keep up by playing 2-3 hours a night 2-3 times during the week along with one or two long (6+ hours) weekend sessions then I'll be sticking around.

I think one of the best ideas to come out of AA is labor power. It accrues over time even while logged out. So even if you cannot play as much as the hardcore players, you still have a valuable commodity that can be traded for weapons, armor , etc that can keep you competitive in the game.