Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prius Online

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Anybody looking for something new to play Prius Online is in closed beta so its worth checking out. So far I am just testing classes but would love to hook up with people from MMORPG.ccom in this game. Free To Play so why not?

http://prius.gpotato.com/

This is where I got my Beta Key.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/04/05/check-out-prius-online-with-our-closed-beta-key-giveaway/

Comments

• QuasiRainQuasiRain Member Posts: 125

I'm looking for a torrent for it. So far, there are no seeders in the one I got. X_x

<TBA>

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Fileplanet has the client
  • TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

meh....

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

I tried prius and thought it was horribly generic. The Anima and golem system is nice but other than that it feels like a game that someone devoloped in their basement on some old hardware. Wasn't impressed with it at all, the last thing we need is another generic fantasy mmorpg in the market tbh.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Have no idea why this was moved to the Prius forums because people here already know about the game. I made this in the Looking For Game section for people who were looking for something to play.  Its like going in McDonalds and telling people that they should try McDonalds. Does not make sense at all.

• fjcastelfjcastel Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by Siveria

I tried prius and thought it was horribly generic. The Anima and golem system is nice but other than that it feels like a game that someone devoloped in their basement on some old hardware. Wasn't impressed with it at all, the last thing we need is another generic fantasy mmorpg in the market tbh.

well that is your opinion but compared to most of the stuff that out this game is not bad at all granted still need a lot to b workd on but generic is not really a decription i think the only game better than this one that is FTP is atlantica online and i would rather play prius once they get the ducks in a row.

i am not saying is the best game in the world but is definelly no pushover or generic