Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a thought...

DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
If by some merical of God this site could have a Nvidia GeForce FX (or ATI) giveaway,  would you like that?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
E.T. is alive...
MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

Comments

• UifzUifz Member Posts: 252

Oh..I wouldn't mine...would anyone else?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hehe, hey djin, when u get a new pc whenever that is, u cood autograph and give away ur old 1! hehe. and yea, who wouldnt like that kind of giveaway?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Am I famous or something?  I know people know who I am in MMORPGs since I've used the name Djin ever since my UO days... ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    image yea...you could send that flat panel monitor to me you know......aren't i like a friend..? or if u consider me too young....uhhh i dunno then, lol

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

course ur famous gramps! dont be shy... hahaha. seriously that wood be a kick ass giveaway, the autographed computer and the graphics cards.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

well i found something bad about gramps yesterday....

but he said it won't happen again image

oops, did i say something gramps? don't start interrogating him nowimage

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Would you be giving away a good card, say a 9800pro or a fx5900, or a POS card that will be sold on E-Bay as soon as the winner gets it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    Hehe... I think it would be a great givaway reguardless.  I probrably wouldn't win, so I don't know why I care that much, but I still think it would be good idea...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

imagei was looking forward to a better one this month...i HATE endless ages, though it's notlike i am gonna win or anythingimage

• sectonsecton Member Posts: 80

Where can I get this GeForce FX you speak of?

mmm pizza

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by secton

Where can I get this GeForce FX you speak of?

You'd have to go back in time about 8 years.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams