Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

backpack loaded with garbage

zastrophzastroph Member Posts: 242

and no way to get rid of it!

I know everybody will dislike this thread, but it is my opinion. I jusy bough this game, and started playing for the first time. The game its self is fantastic, but why is there so much junk in the game, and not enough room to store it all?

If your out after quest items, that last thing you want is to have to dump half your backpack so as to make room. Also you do not want to be running back to a merchant every 10 minutes to make room.

Yes, I know you can buy extra room, but why are the new storage bags so small?

Really starting to dislike this game because of this!

Comments

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Each hub has a storage manager, talk to her to open your acount storage, this can also store your crafting materials.

when you max out all bags,

you have

20 in the main bag (Ithink)

10 in the second

10 in the third

5 in the fourth (only for swapping weapons I believe), I haven't come across a point I need to scream moar bags, you just need to steadily clean out your bag and salvage most of your items, selling trash gear, keeping the runes and other mods

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Yeah salvaging is key. Always take a salvaging kit with you on missions, and as your bag fills up you can salvageevery piec eof "collector" items (the crap loot that you can exchange for items at collector NPCs) that you dont need, equipment from drops that you dont want to hold onto, as wall as the various salvaging materials you get from some monster drops. Many of these salvage into the same crafting materials, so it helps you break those items in many different slots down to just a few slots taken up. Then when you return to the city you can sell them at the Materials Traders rather than justs elling at a normal merchant. The Material traders tend to get you more money for your items since the value goes up and down depending on the economy. In some cases you may get a couple hundred gold for a stack of items you would have normally only sold to a merchant for 3-5g each.