Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gigantour Approaches

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

... Featuring Megadeth and Dream Theater along with alot more bands. See if they are coming to your town here.

They are going to Toronto September 3rd, yipee!

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

The only band I am going to see this summer is Journey. Other than that, Kansas is not known for rock concerts, unless you think emo concerts rock hard.::::36:: The closest Gigantour is coming to my location is PHEONIX! That is a little too far!

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

And here I was thinking you were talking about a Japanese Monster Movie festival. ::::11::

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • mister_GuSmister_GuS Member Posts: 811

i dont do the HARDCORE mega death to christ kinda shit

i just dont like that

I dont hate it but it isnt my favorite

i prefer the more punkish emoish kinda shit

I AM NOT EMO!

::::20::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition
    120 gigs of HD

REMEMBER: He who hates the beaner, Will loose his WIENER!

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by mister_GuS
    i dont do the HARDCORE mega death to christ kinda shiti just dont like thatI dont hate it but it isnt my favoritei prefer the more punkish emoish kinda shitI AM NOT EMO!::::20::

Megadeth is not hardcore...

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

They asked Children of Bodom to join the tour but they already had dates schedueled around that time for another tour ::::21::.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • David_WolfpaDavid_Wolfpa Member Posts: 273

yeah im going to bed see ya later

::::14::

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Woo! Show coming to reading! I've got to go to that. Dream Theater rocks, Megadeth rocks, Dry Kill Logic, as much as I hate to admit it, rocks, Symphony X, Dillinger Escape Plant, Fear Factory... oh MAN that's gonna be a show!

And Bodom not being there... That sucks. I really want to see them on their US tour with Lamb of God though. Their coming to Philly October 16, gotta go to that.

--------------------------------------