Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF an mmorpg with instanced dungeons

imbabroximbabrox Member Posts: 9

I am LF an mmorpg with group based Instanced Dungeons. I have played many games and they just aren't what im looking for.

Preferably f2p. Games i have played and didnt care for.

FlyFF, WoW, Rs, Runes of magic, aika, Rift, champions online, cabal online, Lotro, DDO, Allods, Vindictus, Everquest II, Global agenda, Knight online, Loong, Maplestory, Mabinogi, Forsaken World, Perfect World,

I've been looking at Fiesta online. Also, graphics don't really matter, i can stand Anime graphics. Preferably not pay to win.

Comments

• Garvon3Garvon3 Member CommonPosts: 2,898

So... virtually every WoW clone, which is virtually every big MMO released since 2004. Take your pick.

• imbabroximbabrox Member Posts: 9

yeah i accidently posted without the rest of the information...

oops

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

You can try Guild Wars. Its Buy to Play and has a free trial.

have played. wasn't enough levels to keep me interested

• Xero_ChanceXero_Chance Member Posts: 519

Originally posted by imbabrox
    Games i have played and didnt care for.
    FlyFF, WoW, Rs, Runes of magic, aika, Rift, champions online, cabal online, Lotro, DDO, Allods, Vindictus, Everquest II, Global agenda, Knight online, Loong, Maplestory, Mabinogi, Forsaken World, Perfect World
    This list pretty much covers every single MMORPG genre out there that would have any sort of instanced dungeons. You're pretty SOL if you're this picky, go play console games.

The only genre you didn't list was Sandbox and there's none of those with any sort of instancing as it would go against the genre itself.

Instanced dungeons are going to be a thing of the past once GW2 and SW:TOR rolls around.

Swtor has instanced dungeons.

• niteWhislerniteWhisler Member Posts: 42

Requiem

Martial Heroes

Argo

• Xero_ChanceXero_Chance Member Posts: 519

Swtor has instanced dungeons.
    Well SWTOR isn't out yet is it?
  • Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

lol Youve played em all man.

Try something different like racing games Need For Speed World or even single player games until the next batch of mmos are out.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

have played. wasn't enough levels to keep me interested

Then you're doing it wrong.  Getting to 20 isn't even close to the point of GW, you get there about a third of the way through the main storylines.  It has some of the better instanced dungeons available.

• DeathTouchDeathTouch Member UncommonPosts: 508

Asheron's Call has a TON of instanced dungeons. but you dont have to go into the dngn for group content, there are plenty of badies roaming the world that takes a group to kill.

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Originally posted by Xero_Chance

Instanced dungeons are going to be a thing of the past once GW2 and SW:TOR rolls around.

You stated that as if GW2 and SWTOR was going to rid the world of instanced dungeons, when I believe both of these titles will involve instanced dungeons, although I think GW2 which contain far less.  Not sure why you said "Well SWTOR isn't out yet is it?", maybe you could elaborate on the statement in your first post.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Originally posted by onehunerdper

Originally posted by Xero_Chance

You stated that as if GW2 and SWTOR was going to rid the world of instanced dungeons, when I believe both of these titles will involve instanced dungeons, although I think GW2 which contain far less.  Not sure why you said "Well SWTOR isn't out yet is it?", maybe you could elaborate on the statement in your first post.

Guild Wars 2 will have instanced raiding as one of the end games along with pvp and rep grind

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• QuasiRainQuasiRain Member Posts: 125

Well, among those that you said, Aika would be my pick because of the PvP. The Instances there are very simple though, so it's cool.

I recommend the Global version though, since there aren't any gold spammers there (HATE THOSE THINGS).

<TBA>

• Dark_PegasusDark_Pegasus Member Posts: 37

Age of Conan (Not F2P unfortunately) has quite a few instanced dungeons (with both normal & epic difficulties). In addition it deviates from the traditional tab targeting system, with combos for melee and areas/templates for healing.

• AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940

Guild Wars doesn't have much levels, but it's not like people would play for the leveling in other games, like WoW. You never hear "finally got level 50 yesterday", only "So i created a new character yesterday and finally reached level 84" or something like that. And after that, where is the difference? You are max level, what number that is doesn't matter at that point. It could be 2000, if you hit it within a day, and start playing for real after that..

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore