Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefox 4 and small fonts on mmorpg.com

VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Hello everybody!

I just installed the new version of Firefox, which is 4.0.1 here on my machine. After sorting out the problem

with the new font rendering producing these blurry fonts, i visited mmorpg.com and found all my fonts on

the webside suddenly absolutely small. I know that CTRL+Mousewheel can resize the fonts, but with just one "click"

of the mousewheel the overall fonts are getting too big again. So i'm missing the "inbetween" size so to say.

All i want is my old font size of FF 3.6 back... does anyone else have this problem after upgrading to FF 4 or possibly fouind a solution?

*Edit: I see there is also a problem with the text format

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Ctrl + or Ctrl -

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • chas1chas1 Member Posts: 1

I also have this problem. Apparently it's due to Firefox 4 using hardware acceleration to render the page. There are lots of people complaining about it on various forums so hopefully Firefox developers are listening.