Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mount & Blade $19.99 at Steam

Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Apparently this game has a new expansion coming out in a week or so also, this $19.99 is for the whole package, the 2 existing Mount & Blade games and the new one coming out.

I keep thinking about getting it but im still not sure. I see a lot of people mention this game on these forums so i thought id let you know theres a sale up on Steam for the weekend i believe.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Also the 3 individual games are on sale too if you have 1 or more.

The original is $3.99,M&B Warband is $5.99 and the new one Fire and Sword is $13.49 to pre-order.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

bumpage

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

I say everyone should buy Warband, its the best one so far. With Fire and Sword is just a game that was made for Poland based on a famous historical novel trilogy by Henryk Sienkiewicz. Atleast thats how I see it. One thing i can say is that with 5k simultaneous (spelled right) players on steam, Warband is a nice choice if you want to have a good online battle.

• GenreNinjaGenreNinja Member CommonPosts: 159

I've seen the game on Steam a few times, and I've also seen posts about it among the forums. But I never indulged in purchasing it. However, with the sale, might be a good time to go ahead and take advantage.

---

Live a life less ordinary.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Exactly what i thought genreninja, im still unsure tho. I went to watch gameplay videos again and it just looks like crap to me. lol

I know a lot of people talk about it tho so i definitely thought it was worth mentioning this deal.

• GenreNinjaGenreNinja Member CommonPosts: 159

Originally posted by monstermmo

Exactly what i thought genreninja, im still unsure tho. I went to watch gameplay videos again and it just looks like crap to me. lol

I know a lot of people talk about it tho so i definitely thought it was worth mentioning this deal.

See I thought the same thing to! lol but if it's "good" then I can probably over look it. But right now... unfortunately and as horrible as it is to admit... I have pretty things to play XD

---

Live a life less ordinary.