Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Blizzcast 16 Focuses on Patch 4.2

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The World of Warcraft team is featured in the current (and first) video Blizzcast. Game Director Tom Chilton talks about what the patch is all about, Lead Quest Designer Dave Kosak lays out info on the new Firelands quest hub, and Lead Content Designer Cory Stockton spits and flows on Ragnaros and the upcoming raid content.

Welcome to BlizzCast 16! We’re excited to present the first-ever video BlizzCast, now in beautiful full-motion 2D! (Don't forget to wear your 2D glasses.) We’ve also jam-packed this episode with juicy information on World of Warcraft patch 4.2.

Read more about World of Warcraft.

Click the image below to watch Blizzcast: World of Warcraft Patch 4.2 Preview

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

The new questing system sounds amazing. It's good to see that they are not simply pumping out raids.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• ezduzitezduzit Member Posts: 112

Sorry but after playing Rift so much, Even if i left or got bord of Rift, I don't have it in me to go back to WoW. I guess i had a rude awakening when it comes to graphics. There needs to be a WoW2. Rift is full of content in it's birth, i can only imagine what's in store for the up coming months. 

• lostkosslostkoss Member Posts: 149

I think my WoW playing days are over.

Even with the new expansion, it is just starting to feel and look really old.

I tried Rift, but it didn't scratch my itch. It is too much like WoW.After playing a few days free, I figured it was so much like WoW I might as well play WoW.

Have a sense of humor, no need to get ALL MODDY ! :) A Simpson's quote shouldn't be worth a warning. You are lucky anyone is bothering to read this rag.

• Amphib_IanAmphib_Ian Member Posts: 170

i still play wow. until something better comes along i won't stop. i keep trying new stuff but even the ones that hold my attention for several months still fail to bring me back like wow brings me back. and i see nothing on the horizon to change that... except maybe gw2. but i'm skeptical.