Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What about World of Darkness Online of CCP

GeinochGeinoch Member Posts: 17

What about World of Darkness Online of CCP ?

I think a lot of pen and paper fans are waiting for news on this game. Please add it to the list =D

Comments

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

New games are listed as soon as there's an official page for the game in question. So far there's nothing to be seen in that regard however, so it's not getting an entry here.

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Originally posted by Geinoch
    Oh ok, and what about http://www.ccpgames.com/en/products/world-of-darkness.aspx ?

That's not an official site for the game now, is it?

I was talking about a page only for the game in question, with details about the game etc

• GeinochGeinoch Member Posts: 17

I will have to wait =)

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Did CCP even ever officially release that trailer seen at Masquerade convention? All I've ever seen were off-screen videos recorded by fans.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

No it was only for the fan of the grand masquarade.

It's been three years they are working on it. The game is supposed to be at a playable state. I also read somewhere the game is supposed to be launch during the next year.

A lot of info around, could be nice to be all reachable from here

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

WOD coming out next year eh?  You should know that CCP holds the trademark on the term "Soon[TM]image

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

eheh =)

Didn't know that, I only start paying attention to ccp when they bought White-wolf.

(Sorry for my english)

• Ubel12Ubel12 Member UncommonPosts: 153

HAHHA That is so true. Hopefully it will be a better launch that Eve =) But hell, we know that CCP can make a good game though! Given time that is =P

• TylinVTylinV Member Posts: 26

The latest news is that there will supposedly be "something big" revealed at the Grand Masquerade in September this year, other than that there is not a lot of concrete information.  For a localized site containing most of what is publically known, check out-

wodnews.net

The wiki there has much of the info that has been released and unofficially someone associated with CCP is a registered member, so though that doesn't necessarily mean they care to share with us they are aware of us and will hopefully see anything you want to say about the game. 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Yes we who have been waiting for EVE's ambulation project (code name Incarna) have been waiting 3 or 4 years for it.

I will say one thing, if their new character generator is any indication of what we can expect in WOD we're in for a real treat if that translates into a living game world. 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Originally posted by Geinoch

What about World of Darkness Online of CCP ?

I think a lot of pen and paper fans are waiting for news on this game. Please add it to the list =D

Thanks for asking the question, and for the responses as well. I've been waiting to hype this game, and watch what opinions come up about it.

*patiently waiting for this game to progress*

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• Ubel12Ubel12 Member UncommonPosts: 153

Kyleran, is that the XBOX 360 part of Eve? The first person shooter?