Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good class for someone new?

SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

Whats a good class for someone new, prefer soemthing human or elf, Dark elf works too. Also did they improve the combat any from a few years back or is it still the same basic system? do you still drop all your shit when your pked?

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

Comments

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Originally posted by Siveria

Whats a good class for someone new, prefer soemthing human or elf, Dark elf works too. Also did they improve the combat any from a few years back or is it still the same basic system? do you still drop all your shit when your pked?

The drop on death system has been reworked a few times since you played, as it stands now you can only drop items if you are red and have more then 5 in pk count. Otherwise you will never be able to drop items upon death.

And for a good class not much one can say exept maybe dont go with a support class for you first class, but then again one can solo with that to hehe.

But to start simple go with a melee class.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Hmm when I played, magic classes had been OP when it came to soloing.

Like Spellhowler.

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Originally posted by Adamantine

Hmm when I played, magic classes had been OP when it came to soloing.

Like Spellhowler.

Spellhowlers are nice at leveling, just a small tip if one go for a nuker class I suggest you to get a pet called a kookaburra as this one gets higher it will recharge you (Refill your MP) when you are out hunting and give you buffs that are nice to have after level 75 when one no longer recive Newbie buffs.

• jellcrjellcr Member Posts: 16

What is your play style like?

Do you like mages / heavy dd / summoner / ranged dd?

I think we may be able to help you decide a little more if we knew what you like.

Lineage2: Chronos
    83+ PP (Main...)