It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
As the title says, only want people who have played in the last month to comment.
Disclaimer : I realize that responses may be positive in nature considering most people who are paying to play more than likely enjoy this game and will take their opinions with a grain of salt without the need for haters
1. How is the PvP? Is it Battleground Based or Open World Objectives? Is it easy to find PvP? What level does open world PvP start regularly occuring? How much high level griefing occurs? How Balanced is endgame PvP?(class and Faction/Race wise) Will it take months after reaching max level to be competitive in endgame PvP?(not against progression just want to know)
2. How much grinding is in the game?(not against it just want to know) Will I have to grind mobs/dungeons for X% of my level after level Y? Does it get worse as you level?
3. How much grouping is there as I level? Is there active group content after a certain level or does it not start until endgame? Is it easy to get a group if you put the effort in to start one? Is it a solo to endgame?
4. I liked the fact that levels increasingly take longer. Level 7 took alot longer than level 6 etc. How long do levels take in the 30's, 40's and 50's? I don't mind logging in for 4 hours to get 25% just would like to know in advance what time investment it takes to make that xp bar move (I didn't like the sprint to the finish in rift)
5. How is the population/community. I couldn't do a /who to check it out until level 10 and couldn't get that far in the trial. I noticed the other night that some higher level toons followed me around the noob area buffing/healing me as long as I periodically joined there dance party, which was a little strange, but fun and gave me a good feeling about the community.
6. How does the future look for this game. Just your opinion as to whether or not this game has "jumped the shark" or is still getting better.
Thanks and hope to here some replies soon,