Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is There A Game Like Lineage 2 or RYL Coming Out Or In Developent?

Title says it all.

I would also like it to have 3D graphics. Though they dont have to be as good as L2. Mabey i will just wait for Lineage 3 to coe out. Thanks all...

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Another one? Aren't those two boring.........erhhh entertaining enough for you?

• Gules_AspenGules_Aspen Member Posts: 273

Originally posted by ste2000
    Another one? Aren't those two boring.........erhhh entertaining enough for you?

That's what I was wondering.....if you're sick of those 2 already, why would you want another one like them?

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

I like lineageII because of the PvP and the interface and RyL just sucks i think but a game in development that i think will be like lineageII is called SuN its made by koreans also . I think another game thats gonna be realy good and probably more fun then LineageII is dark and light.

Originally posted by Datcyde

I like lineageII because of the PvP and the interface and RyL just sucks i think but a game in development that i think will be like lineageII is called SuN its made by koreans also . I think another game thats gonna be realy good and probably more fun then LineageII is dark and light.

I am afraid D&L won't be boring enough to match Lineage 2 and RYL.

I think he just like grinding, and hopefully D&L won't be about that................

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

I want another game like that because for some reson I dont like starting to play a game after the first day it is out.

Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

Meby Darkfall? What do you guys think?

• DienzenDienzen Member Posts: 57

so your looking for a crappy mmorpg basically

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864

Tons of people love Lineage 2 and RYL. How about you guys leave the threadstarter alone and give an actually input rather than your un-needed opinions?

bump...

• supraman01supraman01 Member Posts: 80

not sure if such a game as fun to play , interesting and fair as lineage 2 is coming out (sacasm)
    but basicly the mmorpg games is mostly that time frame with good graphics , look around

• PeterPainPeterPain Member Posts: 41

Sincerelly, I hope not, and if for some reason another korean company decides to go for it, please,l don't export it to Europe.

• GuildensternGuildenstern Member Posts: 4
  • LaneoLaneo Member Posts: 359

Originally posted by DarkHeart2

Title says it all.
    I would also like it to have 3D graphics. Though they dont have to be as good as L2. Mabey i will just wait for Lineage 3 to coe out. Thanks all...

Yes! Please make Lineage 3!

Keep the Farmers/Bots/Workers there instead of REAL MMO's that are coming out where people dont want the economy to go to shit because someone wants to make money off our monthly fees, playing the game!!

Nobody is perfect...My name is Nobody

• WillJones420WillJones420 Member Posts: 263

Take things a bit further.  Make an MMORPG that would bring in all of the aspects that the bulk of the gaming community hear would trully hate, but RP'ers and adventurers would enjoy. 

Permadeath?  Perhaps. 

Long ass travel time and rest in between each adventure, with maybe some skirmishes and sidequests tossed in during the ride?  Why not? 

A system where players can form adventure groups who party together all the time, allowing them to get cool benefits and first dibs on dungeons?  That would be cool.

Improved NPC AI that can create new quests as time goes along to avoid the persistent fact of all players doing the same quests?  Definately. 

Improved monster AI so a soloing player who charges in will often get their asses kicked?  Oh yeah!

These are just a few things I would like to see in an upcoming MMO.  Unfortunately, with the current community base of MMO players, this probably wouldn't fly with most people.

Originally posted by Nimrod4154

Tons of people love Lineage 2 and RYL. How about you guys leave the threadstarter alone and give an actually input rather than your un-needed opinions?

Ok then.

EQ2, has lots of grinding but it is better quality then the other 2 image

Ok then.

WTF do you have ageinst L2 and RYL? Vanguard wont be any better. And L2 has th emost players of any MMORPG...

[quote]Originally posted by Guildenstern
    [b]Granado Espada

[url=http://ge.hanbiton.com/en/index.htm][/b][/quote]
    Is that game made by the spanish or have spanish lore. The name sounds hispanic...

• PeterPainPeterPain Member Posts: 41

Yes, the name sound Spanish, but It's kinda gibblerish.

Granado = Pomegranate
    Espada = Sword

I'm Spanish, but can't get a meaning of the title, so maybe the game was named that way just to sound 'exotic'.

• phatiguesphatigues Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by WillJones420
    Take things a bit further. Make an MMORPG that would bring in all of the aspects that the bulk of the gaming community hear would trully hate, but RP'ers and adventurers would enjoy.
    Permadeath? Perhaps.
    Long ass travel time and rest in between each adventure, with maybe some skirmishes and sidequests tossed in during the ride? Why not?
    A system where players can form adventure groups who party together all the time, allowing them to get cool benefits and first dibs on dungeons? That would be cool.
    Improved NPC AI that can create new quests as time goes along to avoid the persistent fact of all players doing the same quests? Definately.
    Improved monster AI so a soloing player who charges in will often get their asses kicked? Oh yeah!
    These are just a few things I would like to see in an upcoming MMO. Unfortunately, with the current community base of MMO players, this probably wouldn't fly with most people.

Sounds a bit like trial of ascension ( http://www.shadowpool.com/index.php )

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    god, i hope not. both of those games completely suck. image

Joined - July 2004

Originally posted by DarkHeart2

Ok then.

WTF do you have ageinst L2 and RYL? Vanguard wont be any better. And L2 has th emost players of any MMORPG...

Lol, chill out..................need a cup of camomile to relax a bit?image

Found it. Gate To Hevens. A litttle different but close enough...

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Damn I was about to say Gate to Heaven.  It was the first thing I thought of lol.

Also, Ragnarok Online is currently beating Lineage 2 in customers.  You cant beat having servers on 6 continents and 37 countries, in most of those countries being the only mmo.  Atleast thats what I heard from reading the data on Gravity's investor spread sheets.  From what I saw NCsoft didnt even make a tenth of what Gravity was making.

Also if your looking for those mmo's you cant beat the Koreans.  So I would look there.  Korea has the largest mmo customer base and alot of great modelers.  When I first saw the graphics for Risk your Life, Lineage, Granada Something, Gate to Heaven.  I couldnt believe its system reqs were so low.  I take the unpopular stance in America that Koreans are better modelers then Americans when comparing game for game and performance.  As a modeler myself alot of other modelers are too lax in thier modeling in America and waste geometry and advanced rendering effects. Like use a raytrace reflective map over a well made specular map.

• robbykl1415robbykl1415 Member Posts: 294
    There are some harsh people in these forums, heaven forbid you have an opinion.

The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.-
    Frank Zappa

How about R.O.S.E Online...