Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too Much 4 Too Little

StarshakerStarshaker Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 28

Another lame game that thinks it's worth far more then it is. Where do these things come from?

Comments

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Originally posted by Starshaker

Another lame game that thinks it's worth far more then it is. Where do these things come from?

You probably just did the tutorial and /rageQuit like a nub :).

You can terraform the land like MineCraft.

You can build houses, huge cities, castles, forts, etc etc.

The crafting system is insane.

The only reason I'm not playing this game is because combat sucks. Therefore pvp is a joke :(.

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• StarshakerStarshaker Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 28

You can terraform. LMAO. You have a cart. You have a shovel. You dig and dig and dig and dig. Then you have to pull the cart someplace to unload it and go back and dig and dig and dig and dig.

My daughter came to call it the digging game or the farmer game. Anything you want to do takes FOREVER. You will end up with a sore wrist from the constant click click clickity click.

If someone wants to play a mouse click game this one will rock.

• RodanHessRodanHess Member Posts: 1

The game gets easier the better you get at it. You dont have to click all the time as you can keybind actions. As for the removal of dirt, get a large cart with horses to do the work.

• StukovStukov Member Posts: 180

The game certainly isn't for everyone. Yes, it takes a lot of patience. But personally, I find it extremely rewarding when I'm done a project...to look at my new home, mine, road, whatever and think "I made this" is a great feeling. Sure, you can the same thing in Minecraft and such, but thats just not my taste. I want to work harder and have more freedom.