Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I know they turned FF servers off

Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

but did they turn them back on yet? if so, where is FF 14 at these days? 

Comments

• grafhgrafh Member UncommonPosts: 320

servers are up on ffxiv, no idea how the game plays now though. only logged in for like 1 min

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

pretty much the same with some UI and stability improvements, not a whole lot differentfrom launch, especially content wise. To the games credit they are fixing and adding in quite a bit which seems to me like it might be getting somewhere sooner or later, but it will still be some time . Avoid the game until PS3 release, too many ting including classes and combat are changing and they plan to add in the missing races for ps3 launch.

otherwise stil the same old mostly cruddy game thats still free.

• Pro-PainPro-Pain Member Posts: 141

they've been back up for awhile now, i think they were only down for less than 2 weeks

they sped up crafting and harvesting a bit

added some quests

added more nms

streamlined the ui a bit

made party xp better

critters are bigger and more visible now

other stuff too, check out the various patch notes

they are making plans on changing core mechanics like combat for example

slowly but surely coming along, it will be ready for release by fall/ winter

the struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles

• Pro-PainPro-Pain Member Posts: 141

Originally posted by zanfire

pretty much the same with some UI and stability improvements, not a whole lot differentfrom launch, especially content wise. To the games credit they are fixing and adding in quite a bit which seems to me like it might be getting somewhere sooner or later, but it will still be some time . Avoid the game until PS3 release, too many ting including classes and combat are changing and they plan to add in the missing races for ps3 launch.

there are missing races? like male cat people and female galka or whatever they are? or something else?

the struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles

• LucienReneLucienRene Member UncommonPosts: 77

Originally posted by Pro-Pain

Originally posted by zanfire

there are missing races? like male cat people and female galka or whatever they are? or something else?

Like male cat people.

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

by the time its "ready", SWTOR will be here...

• moguy1moguy1 Member UncommonPosts: 135

Well good for them! Its like the launch was the beta and now they are about to launch for real! /chuckles Wtf is a beta for.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

It's not that they didn't have a beta test before they released it, it's just that they didn't pay that much attension to the beta testers. Essentially they had already formed their own opinion as to what the gameplay should be like, and only made slight tweaks, when they should have axed the whole thing.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by birdycephon

It's not that they didn't have a beta test before they released it, it's just that they didn't pay that much attension to the beta testers. Essentially they had already formed their own opinion as to what the gameplay should be like, and only made slight tweaks, when they should have axed the whole thing.

But seriously, I agree with you whole heartedly.