Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima 5 based morpg

Greetings :) I am just posting to let some of know about my ultima 5 based morpg. It is new and has only been in development for around 10 months. It experienced its first uptime last week, and i am now looking for testers and people to help me in my development :) please check out my site below, and join my forum to keep us motivated and help us develop this morpg to your needs :) i do not wish to cause trouble - if a moderator does not want this post then feel free to remove it.

The site is:

http://blackdawn.34sp.com

Thankyou :) and i am also looking for mappers!

Comments

• absharabshar Member Posts: 33

hey it looks and sounds cool so i decided to sign up in the forums so maybe i can become a tester *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* i gots lots of free time on my hands

• RukiRukiRukiRuki Member Posts: 3
    hehe :) sure, the game is open to everyone at the moment. Thanks for your support, and i think the server will be going up again this friday :)
  • Wow, I had major Ultima4/5 flashbacks when I saw those screenshots!

Will you have the client available for download again sometime?  One of my first CRPG's I ever played was Bard's Tale and then Ultima4 so I would love to give this a try!

• absharabshar Member Posts: 33
    ya so far it looks awesome and i am one of main people

• RukiRukiRukiRuki Member Posts: 3
    hehe :) thanks for the interest. The client will be available every friday/saturday - depending on what time zone you're in. gotta go work on a bit of stuff just before tonights uptime :)