Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Black Tower- Selbina, accepting new and longtime players

Hello !

We're a new linkshell with a good sized group of active players that is getting bigger all the time. We have quite a few new people but we also have a few long time players. We are all about chatting and having a good time in a bustling linkshell, while helping each other out as well.

So choose Selbina, and send me a message " Skylar Stark"  or send me a message through this site. See you soon ^^

I love snails.
I love every kinda snail.
I just want to hug them all, but I cant.
Cant hug every snail.

Comments

• ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272

hi, I'm a returning player.  Loving the new changes and am looking for a group to play with.  in game name is Monsignor Bahamut.  :P   will try to contact  you in game.

• Jerlyn_13Jerlyn_13 Member Posts: 1

I'm thinking about giving the game another shot. I'll hit you up. 

Thanks,

• TraptlockTraptlock Member Posts: 6

Hi there, Skylar.  My wife and I just started playing FFXIV yesterday on Selbina server and looking for a guild so we will try to  message you in game later this evening.  My characters name is Ithric Wrath.  Hope to chat with you soon!  :)

• bakagamibakagami Member UncommonPosts: 152

Originally posted by Belarion

Hello !

We're a new linkshell with a good sized group of active players that is getting bigger all the time. We have quite a few new people but we also have a few long time players. We are all about chatting and having a good time in a bustling linkshell, while helping each other out as well.

So choose Selbina, and send me a message " Skylar Stark"  or send me a message through this site. See you soon ^^

Hello back atcha!

would like to find a good LS to help me become a better player.  Just started a few days ago, not as lost as I was when I first started but there's still a lot I don't get.  Plus, the game is more fun when u have friend to share it with. I have been playing on Mysidia but haven't been able to connect with anyone there so I just rolled a new toon on Selbina.  Have added Skylar Stark to my friends list, my toon's name is Domino Tourette.  ttyl