Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything like DDO?

MurdusMurdus Member UncommonPosts: 698

Hey everyone, I can't play DDO because of my college dorm just lags and lags, only for DDO though. Other games work fine, so I want to know if there is anything out there that is like DDO? (if anyone knows anything about superior DDO lag PM me about it cause I LOVE DDO).

So yea, basically I am looking for a game like DDO to hold me over until the summer, where I will be reunited with supreme internet connectivity. I've played a lot of games, I won't list all of them because I'm willing to revisit any of them. It doesn't HAVE to be free to play so don't limit price at all.

PvE group combat where skill is important. Customizeable classes. Dungeon runner (probably too specific so my prospective hold-over game doesn't need to be like that).

thank yee

Comments

• russ1struss1st Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by Murdus

Hey everyone, I can't play DDO because of my college dorm just lags and lags, only for DDO though. Other games work fine, so I want to know if there is anything out there that is like DDO? (if anyone knows anything about superior DDO lag PM me about it cause I LOVE DDO).

So yea, basically I am looking for a game like DDO to hold me over until the summer, where I will be reunited with supreme internet connectivity. I've played a lot of games, I won't list all of them because I'm willing to revisit any of them. It doesn't HAVE to be free to play so don't limit price at all.

PvE group combat where skill is important. Customizeable classes. Dungeon runner (probably too specific so my prospective hold-over game doesn't need to be like that).

thank yee

LOTRO is sound like your game. Even points model is same.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by russ1st

Originally posted by Murdus

thank yee

LOTRO is sound like your game. Even points model is same.

I'd bet his connection to LOTRO would be the same as DDO.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

LotRO is nothing like DDO.

A DDO-style game would be like Vindictus or the defunct Dungeon Runners. Neither are as diverse as DDO though, because there is now a lot of content. Trap-play and active combat is similar though, but probably better in Vind.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture