Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hot Lady in an MMO.

I was so hooked when I saw her....

Yesterday I was looking for an MMO that can cater my preference for Online gaming.... I was looking for game titles, both local and international. I was a Cabal Online player before and their female charaters well are way Hot... well gorgeous in some way.... Then I came to find this very sexy blonde lady on the web.... I can't figure out what game title she came from so...yes I manually searched the web for the "blonde blue-eyed woman". then, alas... I found her she some characater or technically a mercenary in the Game title "Atlantica Online". Well it offers some game features are "distant" from my former genre.... I came here to ask quick review about the game "Atlantica online"..... Hope anybody can help...

Well I didn't post in their forums because its like under maintenance....or something....

Please help me meet my lady.... Thanks... 

Comments

• GudniMGudniM Member Posts: 3

Excuse me if I sound bit rude mate but.

How is this relevant to roleplaying?

• DaitenguDaitengu Member Posts: 442

Lets see Atlantica online is:

>Turn based strategy type game where a player has their main and 8 mercs they hire and fight with all 9 at one time.

>2D Sprites represent the characters.

>3/4 top down view from what I've seen.

That's about all I know. Oh and Nexon just bought up this game like a day or two ago.

I've seen better sprites in Ragnarok Online imo.

Add: It's got it's own wikipedia page. go read it.

• FlyingbottleFlyingbottle Member Posts: 47

great!

"The world's still the same - there's just less in it."

• TheodorykTheodoryk Member Posts: 1,453

What is this? I don't even.

"Speaking haygywaygy or some other gibberish with your mum doesn't make you foreign."
    -baff

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Far be it from me to be confused (though I am) but are you saying you swooned over a female NPC or a female character with a RL pic associated?

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Let me guess . . . is this your card?

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

or this?

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

Holy cleavage...

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by onehunerdper

or this?

If so you can find her HERE

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "