Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help !

Gone Gone Gone

ty

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

You'll find everything you need right here.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Well, this is number 2 for the week already.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• acexxacexx Member Posts: 2

I hav less than a week to go, so open library wont help, no time for research :(

Originally posted by acexx

I hav less than a week to go, so open library wont help, no time for research :(

We aren't going to do your homework for you. Your copy and paste of your homework assignment even tells you where you can get the needed information.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Copying our answers so you dont have to research it for youself is also a form plaigerism.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Originally posted by Enigma

Copying our answers so you dont have to research it for youself is also a form plaigerism.

I get the impression he already did that for the previous class module. I know I wouldn't want to hire him in the future.

Too bad he didn't give any identifying information, then we could just send his professor a copy of the thread.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

god, where he's at, they'll execute him for that!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Originally posted by Enigma

god, where he's at, they'll execute him for that!

Good, stupidity of this magnitude should be fatal.

• toffer21toffer21 Member Posts: 8

just play online games so you could relax and feel good