Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know Pretender ?

TvirusTvirus Member Posts: 1

The Pretender is a project of emu neocron server
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pretender/
the project is dead i think ::::21::

anyone to take again the torch ::::39::

as much of player I am disappointed of neocron2, I will aurrai preferred that there is never existed. But there is no more no server Neocron1 then do it our

still sorry for the faults, I am not English but I improve of days in lol days

Comments

• ZoneseeKZoneseeK Member Posts: 48
    I would love to see pretender or any other neocron 1 emulator. Unfortunately I doubt it will happen, because the games just simply too small. It would be a blast to play on a local server with a ping under 200...never experianced that in the real NC. The worst things about neocron were the garbage eurocrap servers, the idiotic administration (gms/mods/devs all clueless) and the POS client that would get 15fps in an op fight on a FBI supercomputer. 5fps for us home users. Other then having to deal with the crap programming, a server emu would at least solve some problems. Still, I don't know if my stomach or hard drive can ever take neocron being installed again....even with a decent server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by StanLee2

I have to weigh in also. Neocrap 1 and 2 are both terrible.

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

ya its dead, i did see that some people did try to buy themselves a copy of NC from KK but KK didnt go for it, dont think they want anyone messing with there stuff.

scared someone would improve on it proberbly.

• AkikoAkiko Member Posts: 1

This version of Pretender is dead, but I'm trying to get some people to work on Pretender again. Pretender got allready ported to Linux, but I still need some very good CPP coders, with knowledge about Linux and with a lot of free time. If someone is interrested in helping to get this project up again, just give me a PM (or a mail).

guru@linux:~> who|grep -i blonde|talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; unmount; make clean; sleep;

• NullyNully Member Posts: 114

LOL i have a copy of neocron...

• eprodigyeprodigy Member Posts: 25

pretty sure it was shut down by KK, or so they say..

This discussion has been closed.