Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 is better then ever except one thing

2»

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by bezado

Originally posted by Nadia

Extended also gives you 500 SC per month on GOLD membership and Live does not.

maybe its changed but I dont think paying monthly as a Gold member gives you any SC

you may be be confusing the 500 sc credit with what buying any EQ2 expansion gives you  -- for all players (EQ2 and EQ2x)

No idea, I got 500 sc free on all my accounts and I never bought a expansion, this came at the begining of new month sub.

if you check the matrix section at EQ2X website you will notice it clearly says  you get 500 sc every month only if you are paying $200 per year membership (platinum)... gold (15/month) dont have that

• VxarVxar Member Posts: 58

Originally posted by rojo6934

Extended also gives you 500 SC per month on GOLD membership and Live does not.

maybe its changed but I dont think paying monthly as a Gold member gives you any SC

you may be be confusing the 500 sc credit with what buying any EQ2 expansion gives you  -- for all players (EQ2 and EQ2x)

No idea, I got 500 sc free on all my accounts and I never bought a expansion, this came at the begining of new month sub.

if you check the matrix section at EQ2X website you will notice it clearly says  you get 500 sc every month only if you are paying $200 per year membership (platinum)... gold (15/month) dont have that

Also note, the $1.67 difference each month between gold and platinum gives  $5 worth of SC ($1 = 100SC) , so essentially you're paying to always have the SC deposited into your account each month automatically at a discounted rate.  ALSO, you also gain access to the Sentinel's Fate expansion in Platinum, ability to level to 90 (and not be capped at 80),  and 3 more character slots.

If you like the game enough, the commitment to Platinum (since you're paying 1 year upfront) could be worth it.

I haven't played in a couple months, and I haven't played eq2x yet so I can't compare on populations, but if the populations are higher and you want to maximize your characters, the platinum may be the route to go.

• PyrettaBlazePyrettaBlaze Member Posts: 34

Alright so after that massive patch I'm finally giving it a shot again. However I completely forgot my previous characters were on the EU server. That server is fairly dead now days it would seem. Not a problem because I want to make a new charcter but please tell me there is a way I can change to the US servers or something. Can I do so via the client? Tell me this is possible, there is zero chance of me playing again on a dead server. Would be a big waste of download time and $15 hehe if I can't join American servers.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Originally posted by PyrettaBlaze

e is a way I can change to the US servers or something. Can I do so via the client? Tell me this is possible, there is zero chance of me playing again on a dead server. Would be a big waste of download time and $15 hehe if I can't join American servers.

yes you can change to either US / EURO using the same client

in the patcher theres a spot (forget where) for selecting region

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862

yes you can change to either US / EURO using the same client

in the patcher theres a spot (forget where) for selecting region

It's the language selector, I think, in the pull-down menu.

• PyrettaBlazePyrettaBlaze Member Posts: 34

Ah I found it, thanks guys. Was a bit worried there. I found it in the section where you have to agree to the terms of service. Did not look there at first. Anyway thanks again. Just made a character on Crushbone as I had 'medium' population at the time whilst all the others had 'light'.