Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Said it a Milloin times SHADOWBANE SUX

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
maybe you shouldve posted 1 more time, CUZ I WASTED 40 BUX!

Email me at [email protected]
~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
    everybodies talking about how much theese games suck, tell me, is there any good games out? I just got star wars galaxies and no, it sux.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    well im just waiting for eq11

• jwachutjwachut Member Posts: 3
    Shadowbane is sweet if you know what you are doing.  Its pure PvP based, which makes it far more exciting that all the carebear go on quests to get an item id rather be playing candyland mmorpg's out there.  Shadowbane is just for hardcore players, not for little kids who cant take getting beat by a real person instead of AI.  Once you get into the real PvP at higher levels this game is amazing.  But again, only play if you can step up to a REAL challenge against REAL people.

• TRS5TRS5 Member Posts: 11

shadowbane is...

farm for gold when not pvping and when there is pvp... stacking into a 400 person stack and pushing one macro till the other 400 person stack dies... I was expecting something totally differnt from SB.  There are completely no tatics or stragety but to stack (they should have made it so people could not walk through each other like in UO., then the game would be great)

• BentoBento Member Posts: 43
    now that i have seen the light and the lights name is lineage 2 ...... i say SB is the major sux its awful guys compared to Lin2

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    yes sb does suck, don't waste your money, anyway if ur loking for a pvp based mmo, then go to daoc