Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changing the picture for TOR

ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063

I brought this up in another thread and was told to bring this here. The picture of two force sensitives fighting in the TOR forum was done back at the beginning before the game had evolved its graphics. Anyone looking at the game now can tell you that the graphics have grown leaps and bounds and the currect avatar is not a true representation of the game.I recomend that the picture be changed to something more recent. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

Comments

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

I'm not going to go off trying to suggest what pictures they should use but here is a place they can get a look at the picture and look for themselves and decide which they think best suits ToR current style and what they want ToR to look like on this site

http://www.swtor.com/media/screens?page=1

There are of course more then just that one page but i'm pretty sure it's present by Most current>Least current so picking one of the ones on the first couple of pages would suit best for current graphics.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by ktanner3

I brought this up in another thread and was told to bring this here. The picture of two force sensitives fighting in the TOR forum was done back at the beginning before the game had evolved its graphics. Anyone looking at the game now can tell you that the graphics have grown leaps and bounds and the currect avatar is not a true representation of the game.I recomend that the picture be changed to something more recent. 

image Good point. Should be the case for any MMO.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert