Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So should i get it or no???

2»

Comments

• CamyCamy Member Posts: 4

I think anyone who enjoys playing Sims will love Sims Online.. it just adds other people with their sims to your gameplay. How can that be a bad thing? Download the free trial and see for yourself. Look me up if you land in Blazing Falls.

• Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30

^^^ listen to Camy ;) you've got nothing to lose!

Simball in CC - Simball in AV
    Do you have what it takes?

• tapatapa Member Posts: 2

yep....trust yourself. That is the only way. Also...it takes a while....like any new environment. I would suggest just trying it................my goodness....what have you got to lose? Being a sim before; I had to try it:) and I just love it. But....I was a sim, always a sim ::::35::

• BundeanTSOBundeanTSO Member Posts: 2

TRY IT image

ITS G R E A T !!!!!!!!

The Sims Online Rocks

• Pyromaniac04Pyromaniac04 Member Posts: 5

I absolutely love this game. What I dont understand is the stupidity of some of this critiques to it.

This is the Sims in a chatroom. The Sims Online SHOULD imply that, dont you think? It has many other differences in it, though, including crafting, accessories, upcoming avatar move, sim JOBS (very fun).

And personally.. I would rather buy one game, pay a monthly fee and interact with PEOPLE (good community btw) rather than buy a new expansion all the damn time.