Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new player

MindurzMindurz Member UncommonPosts: 37

Im downloading aion now and was wondering what is a good class for starter players

Comments

• sr7olsnipersr7olsniper Member UncommonPosts: 206

It really depends what you like. I have 1 of each class and I love them all to be honest. however, if you want to level easily I suggest you get a Spirit master. You can solo elites and get money that way, helping in funding any other class you want to level. I myself started as a Gladiator and it has been my main, then again I am a melee person and always have been on every game. Like I said before, it is up to what you like.

At least with a sub game they know that people won't tolerate bullshit and leave. With anet we have no recourse but to buy our own lube so our assholes don't get too stretched out from getting bent over a table at Anets will. - Hrimnir

• MindurzMindurz Member UncommonPosts: 37

nice thanks for the advice

do you know of a good server to play on?

Depends if yoiu are West coast or East coast and which faction you want to be. I suggest checking the forums up for the status of the faction on the server of your choice. It really is a big difference and it could potentaily ruin your experience or improve it

At least with a sub game they know that people won't tolerate bullshit and leave. With anet we have no recourse but to buy our own lube so our assholes don't get too stretched out from getting bent over a table at Anets will. - Hrimnir

• MindurzMindurz Member UncommonPosts: 37

cool im a west coast player but ill check it out

• PyrettaBlazePyrettaBlaze Member Posts: 34

I made my first character on the server 'Nezekan'. Got to about lvl 30 but it is the least populated of all the servers. The devs also gave out a survey asking if we wanted it to be merged with another server. I was not thrilled with the lack of population so rerolled on Israphel. I have a 30 Templar and just made an assassin. I'm also very new to the game. If you want to join 'Israphel' and looking for newbies to tema up with let me know. :)

Originally posted by PyrettaBlaze

I made my first character on the server 'Nezekan'. Got to about lvl 30 but it is the least populated of all the servers. The devs also gave out a survey asking if we wanted it to be merged with another server. I was not thrilled with the lack of population so rerolled on Israphel. I have a 30 Templar and just made an assassin. I'm also very new to the game. If you want to join 'Israphel' and looking for newbies to tema up with let me know. :)

Well Nezekan is the only Oceanic Server, that is why there is little population there. Like I said you are far better of checking hte forums for the server that is west coast and has either Elyos or Asmos dominacne so yo have lots to do.