Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane good game or not ?

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!

Email me at [email protected]
~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

Comments

• CalmCalm Member Posts: 17

Its not that bad, I tested it for 5-6 months before open beta and it wasnt and isnt that bad as people make it seem.

I have played on both sides of the spectrum, I was a member of CoS when they first started on deception (played with them in beta) and went with them as they took over deception hehehe and till when they left.  I also played on a server where I was not a member of a guild accept for a free hold...I got to see PvP on a daily bases but it was pointless and just random people trying to kill n00bs and I got lucky and got to rank 6 fast and could defend my self. 

But the game is not bad, if you have a good guild and want PvP its perfect.  If you dont have a guild and want to adventuer SB is not your game.  It doesnt suck, many players are enjoying the wars.  But the FC events (havent been any) and the lack of any feeling of a world around you is moving accept for player cities is pretty bad.  If you want some serious PvE sb is not your game, there are zones which copy each other there are boring MOBS.  But if you want pure PvP SB is your game.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    NOT THAT BAD??? what planet r u form? I couldnt even move in that game

• CalmCalm Member Posts: 17

I played the game for about a shit load of months in closed beta and a few months in open im just used to it I guess.  But even if I havent I know a ton of people who are enjoying the game, hell probably more than AC2 image 

But SB isnt that bad, its a pefectly good PvP MMPOG...balanced for the most part and accept for a few bugs here and there its doing a good job at being Guild vs Guild and Player vs Player driven game.  Now everything else...nahhh not really, if you want PvE I suggest any other game.

• kalewis07kalewis07 Member Posts: 1
    I havent even started playing yet and i know that the game is supposed to be updated every once in a while.  You seem to think that this game should be godly when its still in the begining stages of release!  All I am saying is give it some time, look at xenimus it started out as a VERY shitty game and now is updated every couple of months and gets a lil better everytime! 

~Kevin Lewis~

~Kevin Lewis~

• UifzUifz Member Posts: 252

Originally posted by MurtBijani

I thought you loved the game and played it for a while. I remember in one of these threads you said it was the best?

Originally posted by Uifz

Originally posted by MurtBijani

I thought you loved the game and played it for a while. I remember in one of these threads you said it was the best?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *takes breath* AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

that was a good JOKE uifiz, lol you almost got me believcing that you thought I LIKED the game, lol

• livelyclivelyc Member Posts: 110
    Shadowbane is a good game.... a GOOD GAME CONCEPT . The developers just made the mistake of not adding more content , a totally pvp world and game  with wars was a great idea the problem was the fact that that was about the only thing to do. Monsters were rare , and u could only hunt them up to lvl 60 and there are 70 levels , and the monsters u hunt up to lvl 60 are boring and the same , the graphics add to the dullness of the game , yes i understand that in wars it is a must to have the graphics turned down , but for god sake at least let the people have the option of turning them up to GOOD looking graphics when we arent surrounded by like 50+ people (which is around 80% of the time in that game). I dont wanna rag on the creators but the main prob with shadowbane was the lack of content and graphics , mainly content , it needed more monsters if u didnt want to just run around looking for someone to pk alllllll day

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

dude....use the enter key, i like don't feel like reading your post, lol