Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

uo

TRS5TRS5 Member Posts: 11

I wish uo was still the way it was... so much fun and i've tried 3 other mmorpg and hate them compared to uo (old v) and now I hate uo aswell.  EA turned uo into crap

anyone know of any good mmorpg with nice mix of RP, PK, pvp?

Comments

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Try looking for a UO shard, may be better then orig servers, and whats Ultima X? And there is no UO2, they were gonna make it a couple years ago, but the idea was dumped.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I thought UX wasn't a MMORPG.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    yes it is a mmorpg and maybe u should give it try when it comes out. i cant wait

• TRS5TRS5 Member Posts: 11

hey thanks for info! im definitly going to look into it and reason i don't play the free uo shards... only like 100 people in the ones I don't like and 6 in the ones i do like

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Where can you see info and SS's of Ultima X? Do they have a website for it?

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    I will be flying to San Francisco on August 21, 2003 for the debut event for UO.  Around this time you should see all kinds of news and information on this site and others about "X" image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    uo.stratics.com had a forum just for it

• TRS5TRS5 Member Posts: 11
    hey how did you get in? :)

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Ultima X: Odyssey was cancelled. Sorry guys ::::21::

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Originally posted by gargantroo
    Ultima X: Odyssey was cancelled. Sorry guys ::::21::

Hi there, and welcome to 2005. The post you replied to has its last date in 2003. Thanks, and have a nice day.