It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Looking at all the information available so far; about a metric ton of clips, interviews, screenshots and quotes, we actually haven't seen a lot of important gameplay determining aspects yet. The most substantial things were maybe the Taral V play throughs, the origin world play throughs, the space shooter presentation, some older storyline gameplay footage, the crew skill presentation, and a few very short clips on Tatooine and Hoth.
Next to that, the vast majority of other footage are snippets; mini clips on skills, ships, armor progression of some classes etc. Or secondary information: lore and backgrounds.
But a big chunk of info on many gameplay aspects has yet to be released:
- Elaborate fly-throughs of planets (many games use this as a prime weapon in their marketing)
- Presentation of controllable ground vehicles / mounts in the game
- Presentation of the complete scope of end game pve group content: instances and world bosses.
- Detailed information on crafting / professions
- The ins- and outs of the world- and instanced pvp to be had in this game + how server rulesets differ (expected soon™)
- More information on the total scope of itemization and character customization in Swtor
- Unknowns. There might yet be gameplay aspects which aren't revealed at this time.
I probably left out some aspects, so feel free to mention those I missed.
All in all it looks like there is still quite some ammo left to build up hype and keep fans pacified towards launch.
What are you hoping on to be released next? I'm eager to see and know more about crafting and pvp.