Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a great f2p mmo

gotcha89gotcha89 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hello there,

I already played a lot of mmo already but everytime i stop playing them. because i'm a player with not that much time. So paying monthly for a game is for me waste of money.

Which is the best f2p mmo? i seraching for a free to play game with nice graphics and gameplay.

Gotcha

Comments

• TanonTanon Member UncommonPosts: 176

Originally posted by gotcha89

Hello there,

I already played a lot of mmo already but everytime i stop playing them. because i'm a player with not that much time. So paying monthly for a game is for me waste of money.

Which is the best f2p mmo? i seraching for a free to play game with nice graphics and gameplay.

Gotcha

Because there is obviously a 0% chance that those two very specific conditions have been requested before.

• NoRegretNoRegret Member UncommonPosts: 10

easy : check who is most voted mmo and f2p .

answer : atlantica on-line.

http://atlantica.nexon.net/

:)

• KedoremosKedoremos Member UncommonPosts: 432

Everquest 2 Extended is the most full featured, content-rich f2p MMO there is. Check it out, it's pretty good. Give yourself until level 25 at least. The game gets harder at that point.

Life of an MMORPG "addict"
    For 7 years, proving that if you quote "fuck" you won't get banned.

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

LOTRO and DDO are the only decent options.    Everything else requires a serious $$$ commitment to be enjoyable.   Cheapest route is to just pick a P2P game you like.

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903

I've always thought Mabinogi is the best F2P game.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• russ1struss1st Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by kedoremos

Everquest 2 Extended is the most full featured, content-rich f2p MMO there is. Check it out, it's pretty good. Give yourself until level 25 at least. The game gets harder at that point.

He is looking for a game with good graphic which EQ2E is definitely not the one. Besides it's not totaly free: there a payed content.

to Gotcha:

try Allods, Runes of Magic, Divine Souls, Atlantica Online