Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArenaNet: Summer Convention Plans Revealed

romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

These were posted on GW2guru by somebody who got the newsletter, there is no official link.

Comic-Con - 20-24 July 2011: We'll be visiting this mecca for all things pop cultural in San Diego, California, North America this year. More details to come!

Gamescom - 17-21 August 2011: Europe's largest game show in beautiful Cologne, Germany, is definitely on our list. We'll have a demo build of Guild Wars 2, plenty of devs on hand to meet fans and answer questions, and some cool surprises.

PAX - 26-28 August 2011: There's no way we'd miss PAX Prime, a legendary three-day gaming festival in Seattle, Washington, North America. We've got big plans for this year's PAX, so stay tuned!

Here is the thread for proof: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/arenanet-unveils-thief-and-summer-t15151.html?t=15151

Comments

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Just the fact that this is the first time that ArenaNet makes use of the Newsletter makes this news special/important.

• TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

Got this on mail too. Defentley going to GamesCom this year! :D

scribble scribble scribble

• Shroom_MageShroom_Mage Member UncommonPosts: 863

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

• TheIllusiveTheIllusive Member Posts: 196

Originally posted by Tyrxz

Got this on mail too. Defentley going to GamesCom this year! :D

me to! will be my first games convention to attend. Totally psyched for it =) I live in Holland but quite close to the border... I think it is 1-2 hour drive from my place to the Convention Centre.

More psyched about E3 btw :D best week of the year for me!

• DonkirealDonkireal Member Posts: 24

Hmm...I remember signing up but didn't get any email....my friend did though.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Three conventions in about a month, two of them are back to back, with the last having a big announcement. PAX Prime is about 5 months away, could easily be a beta announcement.

• DiovidiusDiovidius Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

Originally posted by Kaneth

Three conventions in about a month, two of them are back to back, with the last having a big announcement. PAX Prime is about 5 months away, could easily be a beta announcement.

Or a release date or a pvp demo. Who knows?