Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: Fan Fest Recap

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The EVE Online dev team has posted recap articles for Fan Fest days one, two and three. Day 1 deals with roundtable discussions, games and entertainment. The Days 2 and 3 continues with roundtable feedback, the keynote, a CCP presentation and more.

The EVE Keynote: Bold, Confident, Courageous

There's a warm feeling that one gets when they know that the people behind their favorite hobby have everything under control. CCP Zulu took to the stage with the energy of someone that burns with passion for what he does. Looking around the audience, you could see smiles and people nodding in approval as he spoke, Zulu, Atlas, the Flying Scotsman, Soundwave and others  covered what the future holds for EVE Online. They pulled no punches and delivered a direct message that one could easily see left the audience confident that this team knew what they were doing, were on the right track and were in touch with what the fans want and need from EVE Online.

Read more here and here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Guuurk!!!......love the new turret effects.

Missile launch animations need some love now. Either that or roll back to how they used to launch and update filght times, speeds, and data to compensate.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• achmed20achmed20 Member Posts: 23

i smell a caldari fanboy here ^^

• achmed20achmed20 Member Posts: 23

PS: missiles will be reworked after incarna 1.4 if i'm right.