Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlayOnline rejecting my card T_T

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

So I  just finished downloading ff11 and playonline keeps rejecting my card T_T anyone know what I should do? 

Edit :

I was finally able to do it using a master card -.-

This has to be the most annoying payment method EVER! >.<  Srsly!

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

Are you using an American Express?

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by Castillle

So I  just finished downloading ff11 and playonline keeps rejecting my card T_T anyone know what I should do? 

You should take the hint and keep your money. Someone is watching out for you.

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Im using a visa gift card thingie -.- I used it to buy ff11 from steam though!

Edit :

I already bought ff11...for the 2nd time -.- and it keeps rejecting my card...how am I supposed to keep my money? lol

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Edit :

I already bought ff11...for the 2nd time -.- and it keeps rejecting my card...how am I supposed to keep my money? lol

hmm,  I guess you are right. 

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• neumneum Member UncommonPosts: 143

I have one of those Verified by Visa cards,  used it for stuff not FF11 and  I still get rejected.  Got FF11 some time ago cheap from D2D and have not been able to play it.

Edit :

I know for sure that American Express doesn't work with PlayOnline.

Normal and Golden Visa does. So does MasterCard. PlayOnline has some weird CC rules and they don't work with lots of well known cards. Say thanks you aren't trying to pay for FFXIV, it's an even greater pain... I had to register through my friends address who lives in another country only to pay for their game *sigh*

Hans Margolius

wahhhh T_T FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!!

If I knew Id have gotted Magicka instead...or like...  SOMETHING!

Farewell cruel world...

/slashwrists

( o.o)
    (")(")

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Your visa has to be registered,very easy process if using an American Visa,if using one from Canada,might have some problem getting Playonline to ackowledge that is it registered,took me about 10 tries.The site Square uses to check for registered Visa is American.

You can phone them because i am sure you can set something up if you have problems with the registration.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Originally posted by Wizardry

Your visa has to be registered,very easy process if using an American Visa,if using one from Canada,might have some problem getting Playonline to ackowledge that is it registered,took me about 10 tries.The site Square uses to check for registered Visa is American.

You can phone them because i am sure you can set something up if you have problems with the registration.

Tried to use the verified by visa thing but it said that I cant do it with my card -.- T_T

Edit :

Starting the whole playonline registration thing again and if it doesnt work ill ask my friend to use her card for our accounts -.-

( o.o)
    (")(")

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

I had the same problem with my MasterCard. Bought it off of Steam a month or so ago, and haven't been able to play yet.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• Slasher29Slasher29 Member UncommonPosts: 194

is the game back up ? they had it down due to the quake in Japan

• davidpham123davidpham123 Member UncommonPosts: 18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uRQ-j8cbrY

I used this method everytime i return with a visa gift card. 

Works everytime :D

Originally posted by Slasher29

is the game back up ? they had it down due to the quake in Japan

Yes, XIV is up so XI has to be too

Hans Margolius

• Kozmo14Kozmo14 Member UncommonPosts: 53

I had this same problem (my card is visa). Just came back over the weekend and I called SE and for some reason their system dosent accept my bank. You got only 2 ways to get around this.

1. If you have the 360 or PS2 versions, you can put your info into those games. Since they dont have access to the web your card cant be denied (this is what they told me to do, i did it and it works) and you can go back and keep playing on your pc.

2. Only other option is to buy a pre-paid visa card.

Games. Music. Metal. ROLL TIDE!!!