Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sudjest a game Like these?

TheGaateTheGaate Member Posts: 2

I am looking to find a new game to play. I have been playing runescape. And i kinda beat it... strait 99's  (dont ask how lol if you know what i meen.) And i have a Billion + in bank. 

These are the things i really liked about Rs i was hoping to find in another game

Not Super outragouse combat ( i really like strategy combat. If anyone has ever played the game wizard101, thats my fav kind of combat. Its a turn based combat. Not nessisarily turn based, but more strategic then just spamming cleave all day long.)

Skills, this was one of my favorite part of RS, how important the skills were, they were almost as important as combat. I would like a game that has skills as almost as main of a focus as combat, not just a side deal.

Defined items. A game that doesnt have millions of items, theres no point if theres milliions of items. So peole know what is igood and what is not, also defined item looks. ( not just 100 generic looks for 1000 items.)

A Good economy. 1 plus ihave to give to runescape is its economy, its probobly the most lifelike of any game i have ever played. There is a stock market and you can ride graphs and merchant if you know what your doing.  Basicaly buying stocks in items. ( i dont expect to find a game that would match Rs's economy but a little bit of one would be good.)

Good Communication systems.  Dont know how to explain this one. But I think people will know what im talking about.

Preferably a good community.

Ok , those are some of the deaper things i would look for, Heres some easier things.

Nothing asian, no outragous swords, that are 10 feet long. I cant STAND asian animation.

Preferably it would be historical, Not Sci-Fi, Fantasy is ok too, but not outragouse fantasy. 

I would REALLY apreciate any responces, Thanks in advance.

Comments

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

Try out Uncharted Waters Online, it sounds like something you'd be intersted. Its F2P but has a very uninstrusive item shop.

• TheGaateTheGaate Member Posts: 2

thanks for the reply, iwas kinda looking for something with a better community, other then that it looks lke a really unique game. Just looks like a small small player base.